Representing one of the products from the development house GamesOS (former CTMX), the Battleground slot machine game, because of its not-so-high-end graphics, gives players a feeling like they are traveling back in time to their childhood. Every Sega or Nintendo console lovers will instantly be mesmerized with this pokie. This slot is similar to Atlantis Dive.
This battlefield themed game succeeds in creating a shooting range atmosphere, especially with the army man that is standing in the right corner, like he is monitoring the precision of your shots. In large, this pokie found its place among the vintage shooting games lovers.
Battleground Spins Slot’s Essential Characteristics
- Five reels, 30 paylines.
- The bet per line goes from 0.50 to 4.
- The maximum bet is 150.
- The theoretical RTP is 95%.
- The maximum payout is 3000.
- There is no progressive jackpot.
- The free online Battleground Spins slot machine offers costless turns and an Autoplay mode.
- The one can download it or play online without registration. Nevertheless, the prize can be won while playing for the real money only, and that requires passing the registration.
Although the graphics is the drawback of this pokie, exquisite illustrations with the great sense of humor can compensate that to a certain extent. The control panel has some standard buttons:
- Autospin – enables the Autoplay mode for 5 or 10 rolls.
- Line price – an amount of the wager per one line.
- Bet one – the number of paylines.
- Bet max – serves as a shortcut for taking a turn with a maximal wager.
- Spin – starts your reels rolling.
Symbols And Rewards
All of the symbols included in the Battleground slot game are inspired by the battlefield. A player can come across icons of soldiers, army equipment, and all sorts of weaponry. But he/she should look out for the wild (the landmine), the scatter (the dynamite icon), and the bonus symbol. The wild can replace other icons except for the scatter and the bonus icon. It can help you completing a winning combination.
The scatter, or as it’s named it in the paytable option, the “Free spins,” can bring one costless spins, but without the reward multiplier included. If a bettor manages to land three of them anywhere on the reels, it will land him/her five free turns; for four, he/she will get 10 of them;and five dynamite icons will award him/her 15 costless turns!
The Background slot game has one more feature to offer! “Bangtank” target practice extra round can be activated if one manages to get three or more Bonus Icons on the active paylines. In this round, the player would have to hit targets using the tank that has been given to him/her.
It will take him/her at least 5 hits out of 9 shells to get the bonus prize, but the interesting thing is that every hit counts, so the more, the merrier. And the bettor would also enjoy this round because of its comic nature, with the target held by a shaking soldier who loses his hat after you score a hit! How can someone not laugh at this illustration?