The Imperial Dragon free slot is a Blueprint Gaming’s 5-reel 20-fixed payline machine. The Imperial Dragon slot machine has an oriental theme, contemporary graphic, and symbols like dragons, temples, and a lot of Chinese-inspired icons. There is no background music, but while cards are rotating, a player can hear different sounds.
TOP 3 Essential Facts About Imperial Dragon Slot
- Click Spin to make the symbols rotate. On stop, they will form a combination of cards. The rotation can be stopped manually, by clicking on the Spin button for the second time.
- Auto Play – Choose the number of automatically started rounds from 10 to 100. Make sure that you fill the other 2 column. They are just additional auto mode options, but the game cannot start until you fill them as well. The mode will end automatically if you don’t have enough coins or on the jackpot gaining. This mode can be stopped manually by clicking on Stop option, on top of the gauge of auto rotations that are left.
- The prize display shows the wun sum per each round.
- Gamble – A special, yet well-known option that allows a bettor to get bigger prizes. This option can be:
1.Off for any prize;
2.Gamble 1x starts when the prize is equal or higher than 1x the total bet;
3.Gamble 5x the total bet starts when the win is 5x the stake or higher.
It is consisted of a circle with spinning arrow inside it which can stop on the red or green part. If it stops in the green area, you get a prize or imperial spin – you pick one of them. The bigger gambling score you have, the higher the copper amount and the amount of imperial spins will be. If it stops in the red area, you lose all the gambled money.
The return-to-player in the free online Imperial Dragon slot game is average for this type of machines, 95.53% but there are a lot of free spins that a bettor can win. The jackpot in this gambling entertainment depends on the total bet size. The maximum prize a bettor can achieve is 100.000 coins.
The amount of coins that are used per single spin is not showed, only the value of the total bet. It can move from 0.20 to 100, and it is set on the cursors next to the number displayed.
Regular & Bonus Cards
10 regular symbols are visible to the bettor in Imperial Dragon slot machine game. The griffin is the card that pay the most, and that prize is 500 coins. There are 2 more awards in play:
- Wild. Substitute for every icon except the Scatter and they will from a payline. If 3 or more of Wilds are found on a winning line, they will pay the price of 20 000 coppers.
- Scatter. 3 or more of them in any position on paytable will open Golden Dragon Bonus addition that gives free spins depending on the number of Scatters. The free rounds can go from 15 to 50. While paying this extra round, a player is collecting golden dragon icons to open more extra rounds. For 12 of them, a player opens 2. The display with free spins and every Wild will turn into expanding Wild (expends to a whole reel). For 18, 3. The display is opened, and every Wild is and expanding one plus, the Ten, Jack and Queen are removed from the bonus. The fourth one will be opened when 24 of this icons are collected, every Wild is turned into expanding one, and Ten, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace are removed from the set of reels.