The free online Jewel Blast slot machine, developed by Quickspin, has 5 reels and 25 paylines. Quickspin is also the developer of this pokie behind the well-known King Colossus and Beowulf. It is a simple and fast-paced game that is subjected on jewels like rubies, sapphires, emeralds, and diamonds. It has 2 wild symbols with the Bonus feature as its main attraction. It is activated frequently using all the symbols close to the topics of Jungles being blown out and substituted by new signs. It will progress as you continue getting those specials on the rows. This slot is similar to Supernova.
Symbols & Features
The Jewel Blast slot game icons on the rolls include a selection of colored rubies, sapphires, emeralds and diamonds and the standard playing card values. The pokie machine includes two types of wilds – the common and the themed one.
- The Standard offers the usual replacement. It is also the biggest default payer, it offer wins of 500 times your line bet if you get five winning combination. It is a multi colored bubble with the word “wild” written on it. The pictures substitutes all others except for the additional fellow representation. It usually comes stacked.
- When two or more cards pop up on the reels they produce an explosion wave that destroys icons all around them. The more extra badges, the bigger the explosion and more images to fall from above. It is similar to cascading icons in Pixies of the Forest or Gonzo’s Questor, but only when the jungles show up, instead of every win. A player can get a chain reaction of 3 to 5 explosions, until no more wilds will pop up and it ends. The best rounds are around 8 to 10 and one is rewarded nicely.
Blasting Bonus Features
The Bonus is activated by landing two or more of the beneficial symbols anywhere on the rolls. After getting the coins for your wins:
- Wilds and other icons surrounding each one will be exploded away and replaced with other cards.
- Any new wins will be paid, and in case a Bonus images are shown up, it will be exploded again.
- This blasting and wins continues until there is no more rewarding cards appear on the reels then the normal game restarts.
How to Play?
If you are familiar with other slot games developed by Quickspin, you will feel confident playing the Jewel Blast slot machine game. Since the 25 paylines are placed permanently, punters only have to pick their total bets from the following options: 0.25, 0.50, 0.75, 1.00, 1.25, 2.50, 5.00, 7.50, 10.00, 12.50, 25.00, 50.00, and 100.00.
There are 25 fixed paylines if you play Jewel Blast free slot all running across the rolls everywhere. A player cannot pick a different number of paylines to continue playing, but use the command buttons found at the bottom of the screen, below the rows rather than to adjust your bet on each line. The control button will help a bettor access practical settings to customize the gaming session.