Pragmatic Play released a unique and interesting machine called the KTV slot game. It is a machine that looks very weird at first sight, but it is actually a simplified version of all 3×5 machines.
Four colors are representing the symbols – red, purple, orange and blue. Those four colors are signs themselves, but also a background for others.
The KTV slot machine game has a standard 3 rows by 5 reels structure. There are 15 fixed pay lines, meaning that all 15 are active non – stop.
All 15 patterns can be seen in the pay table which is opened by clicking the “i” icon in the bottom left, above where the current balance is shown.
Besides the patterns, symbols and their values are shown in the pay table as well.
The game can be played for both demo credits and real money and the balance is always shown under the reels. The bar is showing current bet per line, total bet in credits, current coin amount (depending on the value ratio), stake in real money and real cash balance.
As said before, the symbols are as simple as they can get, 8 regulars in the free online KTV slot machine are four above listed colors, plus same four colors again, but this time with shapes – red circle, blue x, purple square and the orange star.
The star is the most valuable regular icon and in order to trigger the prize, only one is required, and each of the following multiplies the outcome by x10, so five stars award 10.000. Other three signs with shapes require at least 2 on an active pay line, while four with only colors require 3.
Bonus, Wild & Scatter
Those 3 are the signs that most gamblers love to see, because they always bring either a huge prize or free stuff.
- The Bonus icon – when three appear on the three middle reels, on an active win line, up to 825 gratis points can be won in the bonus round.
- The wild is an icon that substitutes for all other except the scatter and bonus.
- A scatter activates the Free Spins feature. At least three are required. Win 10, 20 or 40 gratis rolls when 3, 4 or 5 scatter signs appear anywhere on the columns, respectively.
All 3 are very helpful, and they almost always guarantee a great prize at the end.
- Play KTV free slot using the keyboard, because the space key acts as the play button, rolling once when pressed.
- Increase or decrease the total stake by one step using the plus and minus signs next to the play button, or open up the micro menu by clicking the number below it, where bet per line and coin value can be changed separately.
- Auto Roll function is implemented, and is located under the big plus sign.
- The game settings menu is opened by clicking the white rowel in the bottom left corner.