The Medieval Money slot machine game consists of 5 reels and 20 paylines and it is developed by IGT. It takes the players back in The Middle Ages where they can meet kings and queens, knights and fair maidens. The cartoonish style mixed with an appropriate music and engaging gameplay with several extra features guarantees pleasure. This slot is similar to Elvis A Little More Action.
Medieval Money Slot’s Customs
In the free online Medieval Money slot machine, the number of paylines is a non-changeable characteristic; the bettors can only place a wager on all 20 lines. On the other hand, there is a broad range of betting value that spans from 1 to 200 coins per line, allowing the high maximum bet of 4000 credits.
There are a couple of reasons why you should play Medieval Money free slot, one of them is an abundant number of additional features that can get you extra payment. The another one is the full range of bets that can attract both high rollers and bettors who want to play with smaller amounts of coins. The RTP varies between 92.40% and 96.34%.
Princesses & Knights
There are 11 symbols in Medieval Money slot game. Each icons’ value is shown in the Paytable as a stake multiplier. Regular figures include common card signs- A, K, Q and J; those are lower value cards multiplying your stakes up to x125. There are 4 characters cards that include King, Queen, Princess and Knight that can increase your bets up to x300. The most valuable is the Medieval Money logo icon that can magnify player’s stakes up to x1000. The game introduces 2 unique icons:
- Wild. It has jester’s hat on it and can substitute any other card except the scatter. Wild appears only on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th reel
- Scatter. It has a target on it and triggers the bonus features if 3 scatters land in any position on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th column.
All 4 special features are triggered if 3 scatter cards land anywhere on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th reel. A new window will open with 9 targets. Your goal is to hit one of those targets which will reward you with the particular bonus:
- Money Bags Picker – you can select 1 of 3 bags that will reward you multipliers that range from x2 to x50.
- Joust Free Spins – awards the player 7 free rounds during which he/she can get up to 5 new Wild symbols.
- Spell Picker – the Wizard will offer 5 spell bottles with several multipliers that can go up to x100. The round ends when the player accepts an offer and wins the highest multiplier.
- Dragon Path – the Knight is on a quest to kill the Dragon, but first, he needs to get to the beast’s lair. You can help him on his path by spinning the wheel; each turn will move the knight up to 3 positions on his way, and in return, he will reward you with multiplying values. If he kills the Dragon, you will be awarded x200 multiplier, but beware, if the wheel lands on the Skull, the Knight dies, and the Bonus is over.