Rome and Egypt is a modern slot with 5 reels and up to 40 lines. Even though it is a modern one, its theme takes us back all the way to ancient Empires. There is a total of 12 symbols, all of them based on ancient monuments, foods, leaders, and architectures. There are also 2 wild cards: Caesar and Cleopatra and they are a substitute for all symbols. Lines are variable and the player can change to a number with which he wants to play. A number of paylines vary from 1 to 40.
Free Rome & Egypt Useful Options
- WMS provided the Auto Play button for spinning reels until you decide to stop. You can also manually play the round by pressing the circled arrow in the bottom right corner.
- The best thing about AutoPlay feature is that bettor can click options button on top of the screen, right next to balance bar and customize his Autoplay based on duration, balance or single outcome.
- Sounds can be turned off by clicking the speaker located on top of the screen, next to option button.
- All symbols and their value can be found by clicking the button in the bottom left corner, which is just by Autoplay button.
- There are two betting panels, and the player can choose between classic and Quickbet panel. On the classic panel, the player can select a number of lines he wants to bet and an amount of bet per line, while Quick Stake panel allows changing stake amount on all 40 lines.
Free Spins & Double Winnings Feature
- Two or more scattered, Caesar and Cleopatra in a row, will trigger the bonus feature.
- During this feature, all winnings are doubled and bettor gets extra rounds, depending on how many wilds are in reels, starting from the first one. 5 complimentary revolvings can be won by getting 2 consecutive wildcards.
- This bonus goes up to 50 additional rounds, which is reward for 5 wilds, also 10 free spins for 3 wilds and 20 for 4.
Stake Range and Coins Value
A number of reels are fixed, but a number of wagering lines and total bet amount are variable. The total bet is a product of paylines and amount of stake per line. Wager range goes from betting 0.01 all the way up to betting 40 lines and 5.00 per each, which equals to 200.
Rome and Egypt Slots Icons
There are 12 icons in the game. Highest paying symbols are wild cards followed by colosseum then pyramids, while all other symbols are equal to each other.
Symbols Highest Possible Payments (in coins)
Caesar – 2500
Cleopatra – 2500
Cleopatra and Caesar mixed – 1250
Colosseum – 750
Pyramids – 625
Roman Temple – 500
Sphinx – 500
Laurel Wreath – 500
Egyptian Crown – 500
Warriors Shield and Sword – 500
Egyptian Sticks – 500
Grapes – 500
Plum – 500
Who Can Find Himself Playing Free Rome and Egypt?
In order to play it for free, no download, no depositing, and no signing up is required. All you need is network browser to reach the site, PC, laptop, mobile phone, or any other device that has access to the internet.
If a player decides to play for real money, it can be done through bunch of online casinos like Dunder Casino, Casumo, EU Casino, Slots Magic, Betsson casino, all of them giving players huge sign-up bonuses and free spins. All the casinos can be found under Rome and Egypt slot’s window. Depositing options are numerous as well. Apps are available on Android, iOS, and Windows mobile phones and tablets.