The Silver Streak slot game is an online video machine developed by the Simbat. As always, the Simbat delivered a well designed, fully functional and entertaining machine.
There are no pop-ups, split screens nor new windows opening even though it contains two different sets of reels and two separate pay tables. The menu is the only button which opens up something new, and in this case, it is all about the account management. This slot is similar to Running Wild.
Play Silver Streak free slot in the usual three stages:
- 1 Coin bet
This means that the 2nd and 3rd stage need five and ten coin investment respectively to activate. Those two steps represent the Top game mode. Each mode has its credit meter, for example, if a gambler chooses 2nd stage and rolls, credits will first have to move from basic to top meter before the turn starts.
Play For Real or Fun
Real version implies investing real cash into the free online Silver Streak slot machine. The gameplay is completely the same as it is for the free version, but it boosts up the adrenalin level for sure when reels start to spin because only 1 dollar can bring 200 more to your wallet.
Registering and depositing processes are as simple as they can get and detailed instructions are provided by the online casino which the player decides to go with.
In fun version, virtual (fake) 10.00$ are added (100 coins) and can be spent in any way. To get the balance back to the original 100, just reload the game and choose the fun mode again. It takes almost no time since there is no need to download the Silver Streak slot machine game or to register.
Tips & Tricks
- Each reel in the base game has its own “Hold” function. After the columns stopped, any of them can be locked and kept in place while others roll once more.
- Auto Hold is turned on by default, and it will trigger the hold function automatically when there are high chances of winning after the next roll.
- Auto Play is not adjustable, so just choose the bet level and click it and it will start.
- Switch between three different stake levels by clicking the “Choose Game” button. Active mode will be written on the label located between two sets of reels on the left.
- The active columns and pay table will be highlighted as well.
Whenever there is a winning combination on any active pay line the “Gamble” button will start blinking meaning that the prize can be gambled.
The first click will both trigger the feature and do the first step. There is a 50% chance of doubling up as well as there is 50% chance of losing everything, so be careful.
Since there is a limit of 200 coin prize, a gambler can keep gambling until the current prize reaches 101 or more. To take the current win at any moment, just click the “Collect” button in the bottom left corner of the machine.