The 5-reel video slot casino machine, Top Gun, was brought by game developer PlayTech in 243 ways to win, or, in other words, 243 pay lines. It is inspired by the same-titled film from 1986 and features the characters, Charlie, Jester, Iceman, Goose, and Stinger, as well as many other movie elements except the old-time graphics; it has a more enhanced, up-to-date version of details. Regarding the slot’s sounds, the well-known movie soundtrack is playing in the background which hugely contributes to the theme.
Interface of the Top Gun Slot
- Spin: This button will start the spinning of reels while clicking it again will stop the round.
- Info (Paytable): Consisted of 4 pages, this new screen, will show all the symbols, their payments, and info about paying lines and bonus features.
- Coin Size: This is a compelling option when setting the bet amount since the option to set the lines is not available (the number 243 is fixed). The coins staked on one pay line can be of any value between $0.01 and $10.00 (the dollar sign applies only when betting for real money). All winnings are multiplied by the coin size, and you can change them at any moment during the gameplay.
- Total Bet: The total stake varies from $0.25 to $25.00.
- Auto Spin: 10, 25, 50 or 99 spins is how many you can set for the automatic play.
- Turbo Mode: This mode does not change the gameplay, it just triggers the super-fast reel spinning.
Bonus Features and Symbols
There are 13 paying icons in the Top Gun slot machine game that depict the theme in the best way since they are represented in the style of pilots and airplanes. Three or more of them, regardless if they trigger any bonus feature, will lead to a win if landed from left to right on any of the 243 winning lines.
- Wild – Shown as the Top Gun logo, this symbols has the highest paying value of 1500 coins. Moreover, it can act as all the cards in the game (except the scatter) in order to increase the winnings.
- Danger Zone Free Games – If the aircraft card is found on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th reel, the Danger Zone feature with enhanced dogfight wilds will start.
- Dogfight Wild – Once activated, this mode adds between 1 and 15 wilds on any spin. The number of appeared wilds here depends on the F-14 Tomcat jet that is flying and firing missiles that hit the screen and reveal the symbols.
Who Can Play Top Gun Sot Machine?
The Williams Interactive machine is available to play for fun demo mode during which, in reality, the coins don’t bring any winnings. For this, the Slotozilla casino does not require any info or a registration process. An online Top Gun slot can be accessed through a search browser on the PC and mobile devices, but can also be downloaded from Google Play and onto any iOS, Blackberry or Android platform.