Hidden gold is waiting to be found, but you first need to explore the world of pirates, dangerous insulated boats, in a popular Treasure Island slot machines which play thousands gamblers each day. The graphics are not very satisfactory, but they are compensated with a good music. You can see palm trees, sand, sun and sea in the background of this 5 reel and 40 line machine when it goes about the Treasure Island fruit machine. Microgaming, Playtech, Amaya, and Quickspin all worked together in the production of this game.
Stake Configuration & Auto Play
The online Treasure Island slot like many other fruit machines has fixed lines, however, you can change the stake parameters. Minimal bet is 0.50 and max bet is 100 coins. The lowest bet, 0.50 coins, is great for beginners. You also have the auto play option. The number of rounds is between 10 and 1000. This is an interesting fact, because most games have range from 100 or 200 straight spins, when you activate an auto play.
Additions & Special Features
- Stacked Wild – This card is shown as the chest. It can substitute for every symbol, except the Barrel one and Bonus Scatter symbols. If you stack four icons in one row you can win up to 40$.
- BonusScatter – When three Bonus Scatters appear on your screen, you need to choose one of them. That is going to trigger additional games, a Treasure Island slot bonus, or an instant credit win.
- Pirate Attack – This is the most common bonus you are going to meet up with. Pirate Attack can be triggered by two or more Barrel Wilds. When this happens, reels are going to disappear, and the pirate ship floating on the sea is going to be revealed. He will fire two or three cannonballs at the screen. The place where cannonball hits turns into Wilds, than Barrel icon explodes and does the same thing. Once the boat is done with firing, reels return on screen with new symbols. Everything goes back to normal, and the game is able to complete winning combinations.
- Treasure Island – in this slot machine if you pick the same named addition, you’re taken to a small isle where you help Jim Hawkins find the jewels. Various spots on the map are marked with X’s, such as grass huts, a cave, stone circle, and a lake. You select an X and John will travel to it and start digging. If you uncover the prize, this brings up a screen where you select one of three treasures to reveal your prize.
- Free Spins – Assuming you pick this feature from the Bonus Scatter icons, the number of rounds is determined by the Isle Hop bonus game. It appears before the free spins, and you click on the islet to receive rewards. Possible rewards also include instant credits and extra features. The Island Hop round ends when you unveil a Start Free Spins icon.
You can find the extra features in this pirate-themed game, including Wilds that are called Super, Locked, or Extra ones:
- Locked Barrel. These are special icons from the explosions of Pirate Attack that stay in the same place until the additional rounds are finished.
- Super Icon. These are added to the stacked symbols and substitute for everything except the Barrel specials.
- Extra Icon. These allow normal symbols like Jim Hawkins, Long John Silver and / or Captain Flint to become Wild during all the free spins. These Extra Wilds substitute for all other symbols except the Barrel ones.
Does Treasure Island Slot Available For Free?
You can play this game on your mobile phone or computer. In addition, you can download it if you are using Android, Blackberry or iOS. ’’Free slots’’ app is powered by Slotozilla and can be found on Google Play.