The free online Wild Knights slot machine is a video game developed by Williams Interactive. It has 5 reels with 3 rows and 10 fixed paying lines. The Wild Knights slot machine game’s graphics are inspired by chivalry and the impressive music effects suited the medieval thematic of the product.
The Wild Knights slot game has 11 symbols whose value can be seen by opening the Help button at the top left corner which will open the pay-table and other necessary rules for playing this gambling machine. The symbols can be divided into following groups:
- Low Win Icons – there are 5 of these regular-type icons which are marked with letters (J, Q, K, A) and number 10. Their value varies from 5 to 150 coins, which depends on the icon and the number of them collected.
- High Win Icons – 4 regular icons which are depicted with 3 knights ( green, purple, red) and the king. They bring from 15 credits all the way up to the amazing 1000 credits, which are obtained when one collects 5 kings in a single round.
- The Wild – depicted with a coin that has ‘WILD’ written across it. Its function is to substitute every other card (except the scatter) in order to increase the gambler’s chance of winning.
- The Scatter – represented with a shield that is red, blue, or a mix of those two colors. Collecting 3 Scatters (which appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 only) will trigger the Unlimited Free Spins feature.
Wild Knights Slot’s Bonus Features
The biggest benefit of Playing t this free slot is the quantity of rewards it offers which could only bring the player additional winnings.
- Jousting Reels – if no win occurs in a round, there is a chance of triggering this option which re-spins two of the reels to help the player win.
- Expanding Wilds – if no win occurs and there is a special card on the screen, there is a chance that this card will expand onto an entire reel to increase chances of winning.
- Knight Times – a wheel can be opened randomly when the bet is higher than $2, which allows the gambler to be awarded things like multipliers and shields which start the Free Spins feature.
- Unlimited Free Spins – triggered when 3 shields appear in a round. This option starts with either 3 lives, 2 lives or 1 life depending on whether 3 red, blue or mixed shields appear. The mixed substitutes for either the blue or the red one. The player loses a life when a Dragon appears on the last reel, and the option ends when all lives are lost.
- Stepping Wilds – During Free Spins, if a particular card appears on the top or middle position, it will step down one position in the next round. This bonus is complimented with the stacked special card feature, which is also contained in the Additional Spins.
Playing And Wagering
Besides regular ways of playing, manual ( by using the Spin button) and automatic ( by clicking the Autoplay button), there is a Hi Roller option introduced here. It allows the player to play five linked rounds during which the shields that appear are held, which makes it easier to collect 3 of them.
When it comes to wagering, the gambler can adjust the bet per line from 0.01 to 40 credits, which makes the maximum bet 400 coins, because the number of lines is fixed at 10. The credits the gambler has left can be seen at Balance in the top of the display, while all other info about wagering ( Stake/Line, Lines, Stake, Total Win) can be seen and set in the bottom of the screen.