Without a doubt, Leo Vegas is a web-based platform which is compatible with both desktop and Mobile games. The excellent software providers behind the success of this casino run the gamut from Quickspin, Play ‘N’ Go, IGT, NextGen, Bally, Evolution Gaming, Cryptologic, Microgaming and, Yggdrasil. Furthermore, its licensure comes from the Malta Gaming Authority.
The Pros of Gambling at Leo Vegas
- Free Gameplay- While not all casinos offer the opportunity of partaking in free games for its members, Leo Vegas is a coterie of the ones that do. As such, this gives players a chance to come to grips with the ground rules of the different slots without putting a coin of their bankroll at risk. Therefore, this makes them connoisseurs at the games and boosts their chances of walking away as elated winners of some substantial cash rewards. Furthermore, this is far much better than playing in a traditional brick and mortar gaming parlor, as participants do not get to relish in free gameplay.
- Flexible Wagering- Unlike other casinos whereby the lowest deposit amount is $10 or $20, at Leo Vegas, you have the flexibility of betting with as little as $5, after which you qualify for the Welcome bonus of a 100% match of your down payment.
- Phenomenal Bonuses and Promotions- Leo Vegas is one of the few platforms which offer the most lucrative promotions in comparison to its competitors in the industry. For instance, bettors in the UK can receive bonuses amounting to £1600, not to mention 120 Free Spins. Additionally, every a new member immediately triggers 20 bonus rounds, upon registering an account. When it comes to warmly welcoming its customers, the Welcome Offer is spread out across four down payments, not to mention a 200% rate on your initial deposit to the casino. Bettors from New Zealand and Canada can get up to $1000 alongside 222 free spins after registering. While the lowest deposit amount is $5, you cannot use Skrill or Neteller if you wish to attract the promotional money. As a player, it is advisable to continually keep an eye out for unique competitions and promotions which you will receive as subscribed emails.
- Sports Book- While other web-based gaming platforms only offer an assortment of slot machines for participants to pin down, this one goes the extra mile and provides customers with the chance of placing sports wagers in the Sports section of the casino. You can set live stake levels on ongoing tournaments, with the odds continually changing as the games keep progressing. With that said, there are mostly football events. However, there are also other available sports such as Tennis, WWE, Baseball, Snooker, Handball, Cycling, Water Polo, Rugby, Golf, and Winter Sports among others. There is also an option of placing single or system bets. Lastly, the sports book is conveniently available on Mobile gadgets, too.
- Unique Loyalty Program- It allows users to collect points through regularly partaking in the games. Thus, the more points you acquire, the more prestigious your Elite status becomes. In this platform, in comparison to others, being a VIP customer has certain advantages. For instance, you receive preferential service when you have queries. Furthermore, there are currently 99 levels, and when you reach the thirtieth level, all your retrievals are 100% free of transaction costs, all of which their processing occurs in the blink of an eye.
An Array of Options
Leo Vegas caters to every type of gambler. As such, the assortment of games is quite broad with a cornucopia of titles ranging from Creature from the Black Lagoon, Mega Moolah, Lucky Seven, Mr. Vegas, Immortal Romance, Mega Joker, Starburst, Super Nudge 6000.
Lovers of table games can indulge in Hold ‘em’ Professional, 12 variants of Blackjack such as Double Exposure, Stud Poker, eight different variations of Roulette such as French, European, and American Roulette, Punto Banco Baccarat, and Oasis Poker.
Does video poker sound like your cup of tea? Well, then you will certainly relish in the various alternatives to pin down, for instance, Joker and Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better, and All-American Poker, to list a coterie. Every variation has 1,100 or 10 hand denominations.
It goes without saying that Leo Vegas is one of the largest casinos online which offer Live gambling with real live croupiers. A coterie of the options entails Live Roulette, Three Card Poker, Baccarat, Casino Hold ‘em’ and Blackjack. The variations of Roulette run the gamut from Auto, traditional and Immersive Roulette.
A plethora of legal jurisdictions banning this incredible casino from providing its remarkable services to gamblers whose location is in Ukraine, USA, Russia, Serbia, Australia, Hungary, Estonia, Asia, African Countries, and Latin America. Additionally, participants in the UK, Germany, Norway, Finland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria and Sweden receive mind-blowing bonuses.
The casino understands the value of excellent customer support. As such, Leo Vegas has a team of representatives that are on standby 24/7 to attend to the queries that members may have. Thus, bettors can contact them via a UK toll-free phone number, email, Live Chat, or an International phone. The response times occur in a heartbeat with email responses taking not more than an hour.
Bankroll Methods and Policies
The cornucopia of payment and withdrawal methods range from Visa, Maestro, Paysafecard, Neteller, Skrill, and Moneybookers, among others. When it comes to the policies, the minimum withdrawal is $20, whereas the maximum is $20,000 each month. Additionally, withdrawal transactions take between one and five business days, whereas the processing of deposits occurs almost immediately.
Lastly, elite account cardholders of Visa, Trustly, and MasterCard receive unlimited retrievals at no extra charges. Other members get three free withdrawals monthly, with each costing $3.