The Games Company Casinos 2023
The Games Company is a UK group, though the team of the organization’s developers is working in Portugal. Having started in 2012 it can’t offer a big choice of matches yet, but it’s providing new concepts to the industry through its Games Company slots with tons of functionalities. Despite it being a newcomer, you’ll find its machines in modern online casinos for both mobile and tablet, as well as desktop users.
A Newcomer with Strong Potential
- It was founded by Hans Winkelmann and Ian Matthews. These two people headed Bwin.party, a games development studio. Most of The Games Company slot machines online have a modern design with vibrant colors to keep updated with the trends.
- The company carries two licenses that allow it to operate in the online betting business. With these licenses, users are assured that when they play The Games Company casino slots, the matches are impartial. Because the machines are in HTML format, you can play them wherever you are, regardless of what device you’re using. You can access The Games Company slots for real money at slotozilla.com.
- In October 2016, the Open Gaming Architecture (OGA) has been licensed to control its remote server and carry the machines to the biggest players in the industry.
- Furthermore, it also made a deal with Odobo to host its matches in HTML5, a mobile-friendly format. Odobo hosts six of its slot machines. As a result, their slots can be played through various high-profile casino operators, like Bet365 and Betmotion.
Its Most Catching Slots
- Two Tribes. It’s a slot machine with five reels and 40 win lines. It also comes with expanding symbols and extra wilds. Multiplying wilds are also available. It’s a well-designed game that can be likened to the Clash of Clans with some special bonuses.
- Witch of the West. It’s another five-reel slot machine but with 40 pay lines. This game has medium to high volatility and an RTP of 96.68%. It has massive symbols and free spins. Although its theme is intimidating, it still offers light-hearted turns with 3D animations.
- KGB Bears. It has a theme of Cold War spies in the 1980s. With 50 paylines, it gives you more opportunities to win. Its features would include retriggering of free turns and extra free spin. In it, your goal is to crack the codes within those five reels and get the jackpot.
- Light Racers. As the name suggests, the game has a racing theme with 50 paylines. You can retrieve free spins and enjoy extra free spin. It’s a polished looking five-reel game with modern design and huge payout.
- Monster Mash. It’s another five-reel game with 243 winning lines. It has extra wild during the free spin round, and it allows retriggering of free spins.
Most of the slot machines of The Games Company are five reels. It’s obvious the provider wants to penetrate the online gaming environment by ensuring that all of its machines are playable on a mobile device. This software developer may be new, but it does offer a lot of exciting slots for online gamblers.