Dear readers! Have you ever heard of Apple Pay before? You must have since it’s gaining traction across UK players as a new online casino payment method. With its recent rise, it shouldn’t come as a surprise to experienced punters, but just in case you were caught off guard, here’s an informative article to provide you with a deeper insight. Read on to explore all about this innovative mobile payment option available solely to iPhone and iPad owners.
Perks of Choosing Apple Pay As a Payment Method
From the moment it was launched in the gambling market, people knew there were loads of benefits coming their way, in the shape of the following:
- Transactions here don’t require sharing of personal or financial details with the gaming operators. So there’s no risk of fraud or security breach at all.
- Authentication of transactions is taken care of by Touch ID, one of those latest technologies necessitating fingerprints when placing a deposit request.
- Unlike bank transfers and credit cards, payments made through Apple Pay to a casino operator don’t incur any processing fee and are completely free of charge. The only fee is the one charged by its service provider.
- Deposits through Apple Pay are instant and occur in the wink of an eye.
- Compatibility with some of the industry leading supported networks like Maestro, Visa, American Express and MasterCard further establishes its actual worth.
Hooray! It’s Free!
An aspect of Apple Pay that’s sure to make your day is that this “cashless made effortless” is further joined by chargeless. It hints at registration and maintenance cost, which is nil for players successfully making transactions at an online casino. Neither is there any transaction fee nor is there any payment term. The only charges levied is by the service provider, requesting 3% fees for credit card transactions. For debit cards, it’s fortunately free!
Top Online Casinos Accepting Apple Pay
To add on to your excitement level and leave you full of beans, here are online casinos that happily accept Apple Pay as a deposit method:
Amongst them, the first three have been labelled top mobile gaming destinations, faring well in terms of thrilling game collection, license and acceptance of players from the UK.
Apple Pay sure does have an upper hand in efficiency, security and anonymity but it suffers from a few drawbacks, these being the following:
- It doesn’t support withdrawals, which indicates that a player has to involve an alternative anyway, the most common ones being credit cards and bank transfers.
- Only a few of the online casino sites list it as their payment method, leaving a handful of them to choose from.
- Since it’s a service offered by the tech giant, only Apple device owners can take advantage of the benefits bestowed upon users.
Cashless, Effortless & Chargeless!
Despite the cons, this technologically advanced payment system offers enough to celebrate. It’s cool and there’s hardly any major put-off to discourage you from trying it out at first hand. By encouraging cashless transactions and by demanding no efforts or charges, it will surely win you over. So get yours now!