This autumn, there might be a space attack, but the Avengers are off the grid. No one knows where they are. But what we are hearing is Iron Girl is already tracking them down and all geared up to smash the imposters. Play’n GO is all set with its new, and super-thrilling Iron Girl slot this month. The story revolves around a war against the space rogues who have already terrorised the entire universe. The game’s heroine is a pink-haired lady warrior who is going to capture them for us. You can join her and get bountiful of rewards in return.
Features that You Can’t Afford to Overlook
Not just the graphics are beautiful, but the slot features are also fascinating. Take a look at them:
- Paylines. It is a 5×3 slot with 20 paylines.
- Betting Range. One can bet from .20 to £100 per spin for all lines.
- Symbols. There are four wanted villains named Quake, Shia, Slith and Thunder for the premium symbols while the playing cards come for the low-value ones. The warrior herself is the wild.
- Bonus Games. Players will find three extras which are:
- Villain Re-Spins. Every time you form a combination with the villains you get a re-spin with the winning icons and wild fixed in place.
- Bounty Bonus. With more villains landing during the re-spins, it may increase your reward by up to 5x multiplier.
- Iron Armour. It is a random feature that gets triggered during the base game and replaces 2 to 5 standard icons with wilds. It can trigger a villain re-spin bonus.
- Device Compatibility. You can enjoy it on all HTML5-compatible gadgets with no download at all.
Time to get your armour ready – it is going to hiton October 4th, 2018. Hurry Up!