Recently Iron Dog Studio has launched a Chinese mythology-based video pokie named Si Xiang. It got five reels, four rows and nine paylines that work both the ways. On the slot reels, you will find four legendary creatures who are responsible for guarding the world. The slot is a beautiful-looking pokie with time-honored Chinese temples in the background. Even the music used in the game got a feel of traditional Chinese music. The maker has created everything keeping the theme in mind.
Legendary Slot Features
Before you get into wagering on the game, take a minute to review its key features. Here’s a quick snapshot for you:
- Yin Yang. It is the wild symbol appearing only on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th reels and doubles the winnings on forming a payline.
- Scatter. Getting two or more scatter icons on consecutive reels give you rewards.
- High Paying Symbols. Five green dragons can pay you 10000x of your wager value. Now calculate that for both ways. Other high-value icons include a tiger, a bird, and a turtle. They all represent specific regions of the land.
- No Bonus. The four majestic creatures are so rewarding (except the scatter and wilds) that you won’t even miss the absence of any bonus features. Yes, even though there is a scatter there are no free spins.
- Device Compatibility. The video game is compatible with all the primary devices like the desktop, laptop as well as mobile phones.
This title is nothing like the stereographic mythological slots: it’s a visual treat. Even without any bonus features, Si Xiang can excite you like anything. What are you waiting for now?