For those who love the Wild West theme, NextGen casino software developer has come up with a stunning and highly-rewarding slot machine called The Wild 3. Though it looks pretty standard with five reels and ten ways of winnings, there is something unique in the production. But, before that, we would like to talk a little about the game graphics. The background of the game features the town of Peaceville but in a cartoon-like style. Even the soundtrack used in the game suits the theme so well.
It revolves around three sheriffs El Loco (Racoon), Five Star (Coyote) and T-Bone (Bull) who pull up some heroic acts to sweep away the evil groups and save the people of Peaceville.
It has already hiton 26th September 2018. Hurry up, join the heroes and bash the outlaws on their face.
Why Is It So Different?
At first, one may think it is an ordinary looking pokie but don’t get befooled by that as it got some unique features:
- Symbols. The symbols are entirely thematic and include bags of money, vault, gold bar, vulture, dynamite, bank, cactus and so on.
- Three Substitution Icons. There are three wilds represented by Racoon, Coyote, and Bull each of which trigger some unique features.
- Lock ‘N’ Load Re-Spins. If you get two wanted poster scatters and a wild then it triggers the bonus rounds.
- Three Missions. Whenever a player is playing it for the first time, he would get three random missions that he needs to fulfil.
- Rob the Rich Feature. Every time a task is complete, this feature gets triggered.
- Super Bet. There are three super bet levels which offer some extra boon your spins and boosts your winnings.
- RTP. It has an RTP of 95.5% to 96.7% depending on the super bet level you are playing.
Waste no time, visitto play The Wild 3!