Good news for all the dessert lovers! Play’n Go has created Baker’s Treat to please your unsatisfied sweet tooth. is one of the first few casinos that have launched Baker’s Treat online casino game. It got 5 reels and 3 rows full of cupcakes, pastries, and pies. It will not only hone your baking skills but also recognize your baking efforts with deliciously sweet rewards.
Get the Ingredients
Before you hit the spin button, check out its sweet savouring features:
- Win both Ways. It offers 15 paylines that can be created from the left to right and vice versa.
- Symbols. There’re a strawberry sponge, lemon cheesecake, carrot cake, blueberry pie and cupcakes for the high-value symbols. For the low-value icons, there are pink, yellow, orange, purple, and green-coloured Macarons.
- Betting Options. One can bet as low as 0.15 coins to 75 coins on bet per line per spin.
- Wild Symbol. The cherry-topped cake is the regular wild symbol.
- Flour Power Spins. Each reel is associated with one kind of cakes which are placed at the top of it. Every time a full stack of the dessert hits the linked reel, it gives you a cake token. On getting 3 of them, Flour Power Spin round is triggered. These spins differ from one cake to another – each cake adds its own charm to the bonus round.
- Bake Off Feature. Get all the cakes on their associate feature, and you stand a chance to win a jackpot worth 5000x of your bet value. Here you will get 5 consecutive flour power spins. If one has a stake of cakes, then he can win up to 10 spins.
- Volatility. It got an RTP of 96.04%.
There are so many sweet surprises waiting for you. Don’t waste time, play Baker’s Treat for free that gives you a trial period before you decide to deposit. and spin Baker’s Treat. In case you are not sure about whether you are ready to play for real money we recommend you to
It is due on 12th April 2018. Set a reminder on your phone to and bake with Baker’s Treat!
All players can be rewarded with up to 50 bonus spins on ‘Baker’s Treat’ at.
*Promotion runs from June 28th 13.00CET until June 29th 23.59CET.