Every time, there is a new release this is the central question hitting our mind. First thing first, it is a 5×5 video slot game that revolves around the Greek Mythology with Hades, Zeus and Poseidon taking centre stage and high-value symbols. Helmets, bolts and tridents make the low-value icons. This game is another epitome of their exceptional graphics expertise, but that is not all. Specific bonus features make it even more exciting but before that let us share with you where you can play it: . Hurry up, if you don’t have an account there yet.
It is not much different from Moon Princess slot by the same developer, but we would still want to review its features once for you:
- Paylines. Sadly, we don’t have confirmed information on the number of paylines offered.
- Cascading Reels. Unlike others where the reels spin, this game has cascading symbols dropping from the top to form a winning combination.
- Hand of God. It is a random feature triggered during non-winning spins. One of the three of the Gods appears and unleash his unique power. Hades transforms one kind of icons to another, Zeus destroys two types of symbol and Poseidon adds up to two wild.
- Wrath of Olympus. It is initiated when the meter is full. When landing on 5 of a kind combination with any of the Gods, it helps to charge the meter. Once triggered, all of them appear and bless the entire grid with their powers. It leads to high-payouts and even to some free spins.
- Free Spin. If you could clean the grid off the symbol, you get to pick one of the three free spin options each with some unique feature.
- RTP. It is a high-variance game with an RTP of 96.5%.
Don’t forget to visit to play Rise of Olympus on August 23, 2018!