18+ New Players. Min. £10 deposit. 100% up to £300 + 30 bonus spins on selected games. £5 min. wager to activate deposit spins- expire 3 days from claiming. 35x wagering before bonus or winnings can be withdrawn. £5 max. stake using bonus. Skrill, Neteller deposits excluded from offer. Eligibility restrictions apply.
Argentina has been recognized as a hotbed for gambling activities since as early as 1882. Argentina gambling began in the form of horse betting and was the major form of this activity until 1979. This was when the gaming arena expanded to encompass the entire country in sports wagering operations. However, all of these activities were offline, and this did not change up until 2002. During this time, the first online casino in Argentina was established, giving its citizens the freedom to indulge in online casino games such as slots and table games for real money wagers. The industry expanded in 2006 to include sports wagering, which took off quite well considering it was the main form of gambling in the country.
In this period, the country established a licensing body that provided the necessary authorization for online gambling establishments looking to provide games in the country. However, in 2008, this institution barred the acquisition of licenses by casinos from other countries. This greatly reduced the number of gambling destinations on the Argentinian online platform. However, some casinos found a loophole in this regulation and still provide games to the country’s residents.
With the increase in gambling activities came the reality of problem gambling, as is the case with most other nations that offer this indulgent. In a bid to curb this problem as much as possible, the government of Argentina placed even harsher limits on online casinos, especially those that have no licenses from the government licensing body. These laws also restricted any gambling activity, both offline and online, from being conducted in the territory’s capital. However, some land-based casinos moved their business to the nearby water bodies where they conduct themselves as cruise casinos. Since the jurisdiction of the law is only on land, they are not barred from operations.
Argentina Gaming Regulations
As of the moment, the government in this country has taken few measures in implementing laws that govern how the business is conducted. This is aside from the 2008 law that restricted the acquisition of licenses by international online casinos. However, it does not restrict the residents of this country from enjoying casino games from international gambling destinations.
Even though the national government has not had much involvement in the regulation of gambling, some provinces have taken up the law, with the most recent being Misiones. Even so, residents still have a wide selection of both local and international casinos at their feet to choose from.
Selection of the Best Argentina Online Casinos
Before one can proceed to indulge in games online, they have to carefully select the gambling destination to indulge in for the best experience. Some of the policies that apply in Argentina casinos’ review include:
- License AnalysisThis goes for casinos that can acquire the government operating license as well as those that can’t. Be keen to ensure that the respective gambling site of choice has been accredited by reputable licensing bodies such as the UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar Gaming Commission, and Malta Gaming Authority. These commissions are well known for carefully following up on issues brought up by gamblers regarding the casinos that hold their licenses. Additionally, make sure that the games provided have been vetted by bodies such as eCOGRA and TST to determine their provision of fair play. In most cases, the casinos that have been tested by such bodies display a respective seal on their homepage.
- Multilingual abilityIt is no secret that most of the casinos online are primarily provided in English, which is the most spoken language in the world. However, the common language in Argentina is Spanish. Therefore, gamers should check the languages that a casino is available in before settling on a choice. In most cases, casinos that come in more than one language will be provided in the common default language of a respective region once it is opened. Others, on the other hand, will require a manual change in the settings option.
- Currencies providedThe currency used in Argentina, Argentine Pesos, is widely provided in local online casinos. However, this may not be the case with some of the big international casinos. Nevertheless, this should not be a reason to discourage the locals from indulging in such establishments. All you have to do is look for a popular currency that provides a convenient exchange rate in the casino of choice. Some of the most provided currencies that can be used for this purpose include US dollars, Canadian Dollars, Great British Pounds, and euros.
- Cashier optionsWhen it comes to online casinos, wireless cash transactions are used to make payments. This can be done via bank wire transfers, credit cards, debit cards, and other online payment options. Some of the most popularly used cashier options in Argentina are Neteller and Skrill. These two options have been accredited as some of the fastest and most convenient payment methods. In the case of Neteller, withdrawals have been known to be provided within twenty-four hours. However, this will depend on the pending time provided by the gaming site. The beauty of Skrill and Neteller is that they can be used for both deposits and withdrawals, which beat the need of using two methods for these purposes. It is crucial for gamblers to ensure that their bank or credit card is compatible with either of these methods.
- Client care teamThe customer support team of any business is a huge determining factor in the success of an online casino in Argentina and around the world. The team tells just how much the establishment cares for its clients. Therefore, gamers should be keen on a few factors when making a judgment call on a customer care team including:
- How intense they are in resolving issues brought up by clients in regards to the services they provide.
- How fast they are to responding to clients.
- The number of ways they can be contacted. The best casinos offer various options such as phone, fax, email, and live chat. In most cases, the phone number provided by local online casinos is toll-free. However, this may not be the case with international casinos.
- The time they are available. The best casinos make themselves available round the clock for the convenience of gamblers living in the opposite time zone.
One can determine how good a casino’s customer care is by looking at the reviews online. Most casinos come with a comment section where gamers can talk about their experience. Additionally, one can visit casino review pages to see the ratings provided.
Popular Argentina Casinos
Once these factors have been considered, the gamer can proceed to the selection of the casino of choice. Argentina has well over four hundred casinos for gamers to choose from. With the above factors in mind, here are some of the best online casinos in Argentina:
- Casino Jackpot City
- Spin Palace Casino
- Thrills Casino
- Royal Panda Casino
- Super Lenny Casino
- Casino Cruise
- Royal Vegas Casino
- Euro Palace Casino
- Slots Capital Casino
- Free Spins Casino, etc.
These top Argentina casinos have no deposit bonuses in wide varieties as well as other promotional offers. They can be used to enjoy a wide array of casino games such as mobile slots, blackjack, poker, and roulette. Additionally, most of them come with lucrative bonus offers such as sign up bonuses, welcome bonuses, and reload bonuses.
With the strict laws enforced in large part of the Americas, Argentina remains one of the largest gambling hot spots in that region due to the freedom it provides. Even when enjoying gambling, players should be keen on ensuring that the sport does not get out of hand to become an addiction. If problem gambling arises, one should use the helpline provided by the authorities to receive necessary care.