PartyGaming is an online gaming software developing company that has been in existence since 1997. The software development firm formed a merger with Bwin in 2011 becoming the bwin.party Digital Entertainment company. Bwin, formerly known as BetandWin, had also been around since 1997. These two are some of the most trusted casinos in the online gaming world, and the merger was a huge move that would solidify their position in the online gambling market.
PartyGaming Casino is licensed in Gibraltar and in the UK. The company’s jurisdiction is also guaranteed in Italy, France, Denmark, and Alderney. The software developer has a wide network reaching over 200 countries across the globe. PartyGaming is known for its ability to keep punters entertained with its excellent themes and great quality which allow it to compete with other big names in the industry. The developer is, however, restricted in the US and was fined $105 Million after it was found guilty of violating the Internet Gambling Enforcement Act. This happened in 2006.
This gaming developer has managed to top the list of one of the most well known and one of the most visited casinos in the world. The gaming developer has even managed to get listed on the London Stock Exchanges having made a net revenue of €816.0 Million.
PartyGaming Casino Software
PartyGaming online casino is home to over 194 games. The software developer has managed to take on the online gambling industry, online poker gaming space, sports betting, Bingo, and Arcade games. Their most prominent remains the online gambling market which has created slots, table games, and poker variants. The list of games by this developer include:
- 144 slots. This includes some popular names like Gone With the Wild, Sin City and Tarzan.
- The software developer also has some of the largest progressive jackpots in existence. The most popular of the progressive jackpot slot is The Big One Colossal Cash Jackpot whose amount has gone as high as $4.1 Million. Other progressive jackpots under this creator include Marvel Hero, Gold Blitz, and LUcky Chest.
- These come in seven variations which include the live Blackjack, and the multi-hand blackjack variations among others.
- The developer has also developed 7 different variations of the roulette which include the VIP, American, and European roulette.
- The baccarat variations also include the VIP, Golden, and live variations.
- Live gaming. The developer is creating tables games that can be accessed live and with a live dealer. These have gone a long way in increasing the popularity of the developer.
PartyGaming is available for both instant play and download. The PartyGaming casino download version is known for its sophistication when compared with the online instant version that can be accessed using Adobe Flash. The instant version is, however, faster, and does not require that you have space on your device. Whichever version you decide on is usually left for the punter to decide.
Bonuses and Promotions
Every online gambling developer or host has a set of incentives that it offers clients to appreciate them and to also keep them coming back for more. PartyGaming casino bonus codes are always available for players to use for a chance to receive free bonuses. The developers are known to offer match bonuses for new players and other promotional offers that don’t just match bonuses. The casino also offers no deposit bonuses to its new clients although this is done occasionally.
Besides the bonuses and promotions, you the player earn comp points as you play at the casinos. The comp points are eventually exchanged for bonuses or money that you can use to pay for another session of play. Important to remember is that bonuses and comp point are only offered to players who take part in the real money online casino. Before you sign up to play with real money, it is always best to try out the casino games for free in order to familiarize yourself with them and avoid making petty eras when playing with real money.
Casinos Hosting PartyGaming Software
PartyGaming Software games can be found in two casinos:
- Party Casino
- Bwin Casino
Security and Software
The software developer has incorporated measures to ensure that the information provided by the clients is guarded against malicious hackers. Clients Personal information is protected using the 128-bit encryption code that ensures the information is not available to hackers.
The casinos hosting PartyGaming games are also audited regularly by eCogra, an external auditing firm known for their accurate provability checks. The body checks have a symbol that is usually indicated at the bottom of a casino as a seal. To see the provability of the casino, click on the seal and the site will open giving you all the information required. The slots are also created with the Random Number Generating system that ensures that all the slots are random and fair.
PartyGaming is the very first company to join the online gambling market. The company has been around for over a decade, time which the developer has used to prove that they are here to stay. The developer which also operates the Party and Bwin Casinos has managed to stay relevant over these years because of the following reasons:
- The casino has reward programs that they have used to show appreciation to clients over the years. These amazing bonuses are what has kept clients coming back for more.
- The developer and casinos set out on a solid foundation that has seen them survive the test of time. The developer has expanded its territory getting into other forms of online sporting like sports betting and arcade games.
- The popularity of PartyGaming makes it a go-to place for many gamblers maintaining its hold of the online gambling market. Being widespread in over 200 countries means more people have access to the casino and the software.