Back in May, the EGR announced that they will have the EGR B2B Awards for 2020 regardless of the pandemic. Because of the pandemic-induced global crisis, however, event organizers agreed that they would conduct two ceremonies, a live version and a virtual online-only version. The virtual version is finally here. The long wait is over!
This year’s EGR B2B Awards will be celebrating the best iGaming service providers, including casino operators, payment merchants and gaming software providers. The awards will honor the achievements of all the top brands and the impressive contributions they have made to the iGaming industry, stretching across all the major disciplines like mobile, betting, software, recruitment, infrastructure, and much more from the 21st to the 23rd of July.
The anticipated award categories for the virtual live award show are as follows:
- Software Suppliers: Winners will be announced on the 21st, to award the best software suppliers of Bingo, In-lay betting, Live casino, Live streaming, Lottery, Skill games, Sports betting, Sports data, Affiliate software, Multi-channel, Virtual sports, and eSports betting.
- Services Partners & Suppliers: The victors under this class of awards will be crowned on the 22nd, cutting across different categories which are: Acquisition and retention partner, Best customer service, Corporate services supplier, Data analytics partner, Innovation in payments solutions, IT supplier, Marketing & PR supplier, Data center of the year, Mobile services supplier, Recruiter of the year.
- Industry Innovators: Alongside the awarding of the most exemplary Services and Partners Suppliers, industry innovators will also be awarded on the 22nd under four categories for Mobile, RNG casino software, Slot provision, and Sports betting software.
- Headliners: For the third and final day of the virtual awards event, companies, partners, and suppliers who made headlines by going above and beyond in their service provision will be acknowledged. The trophies that will be awarded will be under the following categories: Payments company, White label partner, Slot supplier, Casino software supplier, Poker supplier, Sportsbook platform supplier, Mobile supplier, Mobile gaming software supplier, Platform of the year, and Compliance & KYC supplier.
- Rising Stars: On the 23rd, new companies that have been in existence for less than 3 years will also be awarded for the effort they have put to get the industry ahead. Two rising star companies under the Services and Software categories will receive awards.
In conjunction with the Awards ceremony, the EGR B2B virtual event will offer an opportunity for stakeholders to engage in dialogs on industry-critical issues that will boost the growth of the gaming world and make it safer even in times of adversities like the COVID-19 pandemic.