Nektan, a global gaming company creating white-label and B2B gaming software, has announced its trading update for the last quarter ended in June, which marked the end of their financial year.
They state that during FY19, their total revenue augmented by 14.8% as compared to 2018. They received favorable growth in both B2C and B2B sectors and partnered with a record number of companies.
Even though the KPIs for Q4FY19 were impacted by the increased taxation and age verification on the UK market, the Nektan management took all necessary measures to meet the market conditions and prepare the ground for future expansion of the international market.
Nektan Major Achievements
- Permanent increase in global sales.
- Launch of 13 brand new casino sites, all white-labelled, and the first mobile bingo product.
- Cooperation with 12 live partners and some more going to go live this quarter.
- Penetration into the African market with two leading companies in the gaming industry, BetLion and Betika.
- Rocksalt Interactive, ReelFeel, Rogue Gaming and Inspired Gaming have partnered with Nektan to supply the platform with their games.
- Launch of our new games.
The total revenue from B2C and revenue share from B2B received by Nektan in FY19 is stated to be £22.5m (£21.5m from the B2C segment and £0.98m from B2B). In general, players wagered £597.8m in Nektan’s casinos, which is by 6.8% more than in the previous financial year.
Lucy Buckley, CEO of Nektan, says that Q4 has put them in a strong position, giving an opportunity for further growth and revenue increase in the following financial year. Moreover, with new partners to go live in the nearest future, they look forward to the FY20 with optimism