Free online Gladiator Jackpot slot machine is based on the popular hit movie Gladiator that stars Russel Crowe as General Maximus. After several years, the movie was released, Playtech has transformed it into a popular game. This slot is similar to Desert Treasure II.
This Playtech creation offers bonus games, wilds, free spins, and extra scatters that single-handedly elevated the bar on gaming software the year it was launched. There’s also a chance to win a 3x multiplier on offer, and with the Jackpot Bonus, you can obtain a life-changing winning by finding golden helmets.
Settings & Gambling
The Gladiator Jackpot slot game is as exciting as the regular slot the only difference is that it has a progressive top prize. The game has 5 reels and 25 paylines and has been developed by Playtech. This slot can be played on 25 paylines with a max bet of 25 credits.
Aside from the progressive winnings, one can collect 5,000 credits if the bettor gathers 5 Emperor Symbols. Also, this game showcases clips from the iconic movie as you enjoy the creation.
Coliseum and the Logo high-prize are the two most important bonus features that attract people to it. A player can activate them by getting 3 Coliseum scatter icons. Click the start button to have the reels spinning. A player will see a grid with 5 columns and 4 rows from which you are required to choose one stone starting from the bottom and so on.
- A player will get the number of more rolls at first row
- The multiplier value will be revealed at the second row
- The Extra Scatter Icon that a player can use during the extra rolls will be shown at the third row
- The Extra Wild Symbol that is needed during the add-on turns will appear in the 4th row.
As soon as the slot commences, watch out for the Emperor Symbol in the center of the wheel since this will give you an additional 3 add-on turns. All in all a participant can collect around 24 extra rolls with 3 times multiplier. If a gamer adds a spread and a new wild icon spinner can obtain a satisfying amount of winnings.
The Jackpot bonus which is the main attraction of the game is activated when the player gets 3 Helmet wild icons on reels 4, 3 and 2. A punter can activate this during the base game and the Coliseum bonus which is good.
Pick Me Style Add-On
- Nine helmets in bronze, silver, and gold are displayed to give the gamer cash rewards – this is known as the Pick Me style feature where a player needs to gather 9 picks.
- If the player activates the Gladiator Jackpot feature during the additional turns, he will not be able to win the top prize – the winnings can be won when activated from the base game.
- But, if you reveal nine Gold helmets, you will get the progressive jackpot.
- The biggest win was £2,015,367 which took place on October 14, 2013.
- The most recent win happened last November 28, 2013, and was an astonishing £536,935.
- Lastly, you can likewise play Gladiator Jackpot free slot on your mobile or tablet device since it is mobile compatible.
Gladiator Jackpot Slot’s Additions
Maximus Decimus Meridius is the leader of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions as well as a loyal servant to the real emperor, named Marcus Aurelius. He is the father of the murdered son, and the husband of the murdered wife is the wild icon on the reels and replaces all icons except the scatters.
Three wild symbols anywhere on the 5 reels display a short movie clip, and the player can have instant wins anywhere between two times to five times his bet. If the player collects 3 scatters anywhere on the reels, a special free turn add-on will be activated, and the participant will be directed to a second pick me a screen where he can get to pick the number of multipliers and free rolls.
If one is lucky enough playing the Gladiator Jackpot slot machine game, he will have the chance to pick an additional icon to become expanded and sometimes he can even get more symbol as a wild. Sometimes a participant will obtain only one or sometimes both or neither.
Do not expect that the add-on spin will bring him so much more. If a spinner can collect three or more of the additional scatters on the screen, he will extend to cover the entire three or four reels. It is impossible for the player to re-activate these, however, if Caesar pops up on wheel three one will get three more additional turns.