The Flinstones is an online slot machine game developed by BGO Games. It is played on 5 reels and 4 rows, with 13 icons. 2 of them are Scatters, and one is Wild that replaces all symbols except the Scatters.
The theme of the machine is inspired by the Flintstones cartoon and its characters, with its catchy tune. BGO Games offers multiple extra games that maximize your possible gain.
- AutoPlay – this option allows you to play automatic rounds. You can select the number of free spins: 10, 25, 50 or 99. The Auto-play will be stopped after a big win as well as after an activation of a bonus feature or if a player manually stops it.
- Info – in the bottom the left corner, there is information about all icons, perks, and ways to win.
Coin Denomination & Bet Rules
To lay a win, there have to be at least 3 matching symbols on the adjacent reels. Players can choose the coin value which will be multiplied 40 times the total bet. Gamblers' win will depend on the coin size as well as the type and number of matching icons. Coin values can be: 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04, 0.05, 0.06, 0.08, 0.10, 0.20, 0.25, 0.30, 0.40, 0.50, 0.75, and 1.00.
There are several bonus features in the gamble:
- Scatter – Free Games: When the Flintstones Home extra sign appears on the middle 3 reels, players will be able to choose one out of the following add-ons:
- Dino – During this free game, players will be given 10 gratis spins. Dino will dig for bones on any of those rounds. Every bone he finds will increase the multiplier.
- Gazoo – Gazoo gives 12 extra rounds. Randomly it will turn other symbols into Gazoo symbol which acts as a Wild.
- Wilma – Wilma awards 5 free spins, during which Wilma vacuums all Wilds that land on the reels and collect them for the final Ultra Spin.
- Bedrock Bowling Bonus – When Bowling Scatter appears on the first, third, and fifth reel. This feature will be activated. The number of pins knocked down will multiply your total cash prize you won when selecting the style of bowling. Every strike will result in an extra throw.
- Rocky Ride – During the main game, Fred and Barney can randomly roll in to multiply your total gain. The reel at the top will reveal a specific multiplier. Fred and Barney will throw mystery signs on the reels, which will then turn into the same symbols, and that way maximize players' earnings.
Flintstones Slot's Symbols
There are 13 signs – 10 regular ones, 2 Scatters, and 1 Wild:
- Wild is the Dino card. It substitutes all icons except scatters. It is the highest paid sign, five appearances of which will give a 1000 credit payout.
- Scatters are a bowling icon and the Flintstones home. Both activate bonus features.
- Bowling on 1st, 3rd, and 5th column and Flintstones home in the middle of the screen.
- Dino, Fred, and Barney take 2 fields in a single column. The rest of them always take one.
Here are the rest of symbol values on 5 appearances:
Who Can Try Out The Gamble?
Players can play the Flinstones free slot game on their portable devices or PCs as long as they have a stable internet connection. However, they should first make sure that gambling is allowed in their country, and they meet the age requirements for it.
Are you fan of cartoons? Did you like Flintstones gaem, so maybe you should try a slot game American Dead?