The Lucky Haunter slot game is an online video machine developed by RuVegas in cooperation with Igrosoft. The slot name speaks for itself; you are hunting for combinations and prizes, and if you manage to do it enough times, you will become rich. Graphics look nice even without any 3d animations, making sure that the game runs smoothly on any device.
Lucky Haunter Info
Rules & Info
The Lucky Haunter slot machine has pretty simple gameplay. It consists of 3 fixed rows and 5 fixed reels. There are 9 optional paylines that go across the reels, helping you connect the symbols. The betting range is optional as well, so you can bet 1 to 225 credits in total. The total stake will be divided equally between each active win line. After some lines and the total bet are set, click the Start button to roll once.
Use Its Options
- There is no Autoplay feature in this one, but you can easily play one spin by pressing the spacebar if you are playing on a device that has the keyboard.
- Line scheme can be seen in the helping sector.
- All symbols and their values for the current wager are shown on the second page.
- To increase the amount of bet on each line, press Bet button until the desired digit is reached.
- To change the number of lines, press any of 5 offered buttons under the reels (1, 3, 5, 7 or 9).
- Play Lucky Haunter free slot in fullscreen mode by clicking the four spreading arrows icon in the top right corner.
- All sounds and effects can be muted by clicking the speaker icon.
Main Symbols, Wild, and Scatter
In the free online Lucky Haunter slot machine, there are 8 regular signs, one wild and one scatter. Regulars are represented as a Chip, Lobster and other delicious foods and drinks with the most valuable being the Chip and the least being a bottle with a glass of wine.
Not only that Horseshoe pays alone, but it is also a Wild symbol which substitutes for all others except Scatter. It is enough to line up just two regulars and one wild to get paid.
Bottle Cap is a Scatter, and if 3 or more covers are scattered, the bonus feature is triggered.
As said before, if 3 or more caps appear in any place in the columns, the logo bonus feature is activated. A new screen is displayed, and all caps are put next to each other. At this point, a bettor will turn every cover around to see what prizes they hide. If all covers include the bonus sign, then Find A Chicken additional mini-mode is activated. In the Find A Chicken bonus, a player might choose between two plates, with one hiding a chicken with a huge prize and possible win of 168.750.
After every win, a bettor is offered to either obtain the cash or try to gamble it for more. Even after activation, but before picking a card, collect option for the current win is available. However, if you are totally sure, the gamble might begin.
One beer can with a number on it is displayed, with four shadowed cans next to it. It is up to you to select one of the four by clicking line 3, 5, 7, and 9, respectively.
If your card is more than a dealer’s one, then your win is doubled up. However, if it has a lower value, the previous prize is lost, and the Risk Game is over. Equal values do not change anything.