Millionaire Megaways, also commonly referred to as “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire,” is a slot by Big Time Gaming. This game is a part of a series of slots based on the same theme. Some other titles include Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Mystery Box, etc.
Millionaire Megaways is centred around the extremely popular TV show Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. The game comes with six reels and 117 649 ways to win. It is a medium variance slot with an RTP of 96.27%. Players can bet from a minimum of 0.20 per line to a maximum of 10. This broad range shows that it is ideal for both low and high rollers.
You can expect to see Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins, among other features in this slot. If you want something with a different feel from other slot machines out there, then this is the way to go. You can play the demo version on our website to see if this slot game is right for you.
About Big Time Gaming
Play Big Time Gaming slots, as it is one of many gaming giants in the casino industry. The company comprises some of the best hands in the industry. The founders Huw McIntosh and Nik Robinson served with NT Media and OpenBet at one point. Later, Ian Schmidt, who worked in the popular Rockstar Games, also joined their team.
The experience of the founders of this company is very evident in their games. Their online slots games are competitive, with amazing gameplay, graphics, and tons of bonus features. A few of these online slots include Bonanza, Faeries Fortune slot, Vegas Dreams, Temple of Fortune, Viking Quest, Donuts demo play. Millionaire Megaways is no exception either as you can expect impressive graphics, many ways to win, nice sound, Free Spins, and other amazing features.
Pros and Cons
|The max payout is huge
||The free spins round tend to feel repetitive after a while
|Tons of bonus features, including Free Spins
|Great Megaways mechanics
Overall Opinion about Millionaire Megaways
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is an online slot game with a Megaways mechanic that looks very appealing. The graphics are great, and the soundtrack reminds me of the actual TV show. If you are a fan of the show, you will certainly experience some nostalgia with this game. There is a Free Spin round that makes you feel like you are on the hot seat.
Another fun thing is the inclusion of the various lifelines that make the show amazing. You can use 50:50, phone a friend, or ask the audience. And if all that is not enough to rile you up, you have the potential of winning a max payout that is 50,000x your bet! Overall, this is a game worth playing for those who want something with a different feel. If you like this game, you can also try out the Always Hot slot.
Millionaire Megaways Theme and Unique Features
The game reels appear on a transparent background. The symbols are 10 in number, including some classic card numbers, and crystals seem to be made of glass. The sound is the same as that in the original TV show, with slight changes in some areas. If you are a fan of the show, you will surely enjoy playing this game. The game uses Megaways mechanics, which means that players have 117 649 ways to win in each spin.
Millionaire Megaways Bonus Features
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire is tightly packed with features, including Free Spins to make gameplay worthwhile. Using these features right can boost your chances of winning big. The features in this game include:
- Wilds: A rainbow-colored question mark acts as the Wild symbol. It only lands on the additional reel and replaces all other paying symbols asides from the Scatter symbol.
- Scatter Symbol: The Who Wants to Be a Millionaire logo acts as the Scatter symbol of this game. If you land three or more of this symbol on the reels, you will get 8 Free Spins. It will also instantly trigger the Hot Seat Free Spins Gamble feature.
- Free Spins: The feature has an unlimited win multiplier. It starts at 1 and increases by one after each reaction. The bets cannot be changed during the free games. Scatter symbol can appear in the extra reel during Free Spins, and it triggers additional Free Spins.
- Extra Reels: Extra reel adds one symbol to reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Reactions: Every symbol from a winning combination is a part of the reaction. These winning symbols are replaced by others falling from above and from the right to the next reel.
- Hot Seat Free Spins Gamble Feature: Landing three or more Scatters after multiple reactions will activate the Free Spins bonus game. This usually comes with 8 Free Spins, as we stated earlier. However, because of the reaction, stacks of Scatters can show up in the same reel. There is a max number of 8 Scatters in a single free spin. If you activate the bonus with over three Scatters, it will begin the Hot Seat Free Spins Gamble feature at a level up for each Scatter.
- Lifelines: This feature consists of the typical questions and lifelines you see on the TV show. The three lifelines include call a friend, 50:50, and ask the audience. You will have to choose one of four answers, and if you are correct, you move up the spins ladder. If you want, you also have the option of walking away. However, if you choose the wrong answer, the bonus game ends, and it gives the Free Spin according to the spins ladder.
Millionaire Megaways Payouts
Players can bet from a minimum of 0.2 to a maximum of 10 credits. This means there is something for both low and high rollers. The maximum payout is huge as the goal of the game is to transform you into a millionaire. Who Wants to Be a Millionaire has a max payout of 50,000x your bet, which can be quite large if you are using the max bet.
|Round purple crystal
RTP and Volatility
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Megaways has a 96.27% of RTP and medium variance. This means you will continue to win at a slow but steady pace. The frequency of the payout is also decent, and the RTP is fair for players.
You can enjoy Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Megaways on the go without the need to install an application. So long as you have a functional internet connection, you can play via your mobile browser. This means regardless of if you use an Android or iOS device, you can enjoy flawless gameplay with huge rewards and bonus features, including Free Spins.
How to Play Millionaire Megaways Online Slot
Playing Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Megaways online slot game is quite easy. Simply place your desired bet by using the stake button on the lower left. You can increase or decrease your bets as you desire. You can stake a bet from anything between 0.20 – 10. After placing your bet, simply hit the spin button and wait for the reels to finish spinning. To land a win, you need 3 symbols or more, and they must go from left to right on consecutive reels.
Tips to Play Millionaire Megaways for Real Money
When playing for real money, you want to make certain you use the right strategies to improve your chances of winning. The following are a few tips that can help:
- Play Who Wants to Be a Millionaire in a licensed online casino. This will ensure you are safe and get your winnings.
- Take frequent breaks, especially when on a losing streak. This will help clear your head and improve your chances.
- Have a budget.
- Play Who Wants to Be a Millionaire for free first to understand the rules of the game.
Where Players Can Play Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Megaways Online
Millionaire Megaways slots games are very popular, and as such, you can find them in many online casinos. However, this means you have a high chance of finding the game on unreliable platforms too. The good news is that we have put together reputable casinos to play Who Wants to Be a Millionaire for real money. Some top picks are:
- Betsson Casino: Easy to use website and tons of offerings, including Free Spins
- Bet Safe Casino: Amazing welcome bonuses, including Free Spins for new players
Big Time Gaming went all out in the creation of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. With tons of amazing features, you will certainly be impressed by the game. Also, if you are a fan of the TV show with the same name, this is a slot worth playing for real money. Moreover, we have a list of other free online slots you can try if you want to compare it to others.