Racing For Pinks Slot Review
Fasten your seatbelts, let the tires burn and the adrenaline flow because by playing the free online Racing for Pinks slot machine, you will feel the excitement of a race. Interestingly, this is a 5-reel gamble, and it has 243 fixed ways to win. The music in the background is the super cool sound, but if the gamester gets tired of it, they can shut the sounds down by pressing the audio button. The Microgaming software company produces the Racing for Pinks slot machine game.
Racing For Pinks Gaming Rules
- The size of coins goes from 0.01, which is the minimum, and it can go up to 1, which is the maximum. A bettor can adjust that by pressing < or >.
- Coins per bet go from a minimum of 1 (30.00) to a maximum of 15 (450.00). The player can customize this by pressing < or > buttons located in the middle of the screen.
- The developers have also included Autoplay. Pressing it makes the reels start rolling automatically until the gambler decides to stop it, just like the automatic gear in a car. A player can find Autoplay on the left side of the screen.
- The wins are presented on the bottom side.
- Clicking the ‘view pays’ button on the left lateral of the display will show you all possible symbols and payments.
- Enjoy the Racing for Pinks slot machine with virtual coins or real money, and the game is meant to be enjoyed by everyone, from low bettors to high rollers.
Symbols in the Game
The machine utilizes 12 symbols, including one unique icon that triggers the bonus race feature, one wild, and one scatter. The wild icon appears on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5 and functions as a substitute for other icons, except scatters. The scatter icon has multiple options. For example, when landing a scatter on reels 1 or 5, the player is awarded up to 30 free spins. But if a scatter appears on reel 2, the game gives a payout up to 5x times the winnings. There is also an option for the free spins to be combined with a 5x multiplier.
‘’Bonus Race’’ symbol appears on reels one and five and activates the ‘’Bonus Race’’ Feature. When this feature is active, a contest between two cars appears on the screen. The player has to choose between a red and a blue automobile. When the gambler has chosen his automobile, all he has to do is to hope that his car is faster. There are 5 races in this feature. After each one, the player has to choose his automobile again, which increases the odds to win the next heat; however, there is always a possibility that the chosen car is slower than the opponent’s one. If the gambler finishes all the laps, he is awarded a 175x multiplier.