The online Sopranos slot machine game offered by free PlayTech online casinos can be reached with no download TV show is considered by many to be one of the best TV series of all time. Playtech software supplier made a pretty good transition from TV to a video slot screen since it shows all the crucial mafia characters, Paulie, Bobby, Johnny, Christopher, and Artie, in a realistic way. They are represented as the symbols spinning on 5 reels and being matched on 25 winning ranges.
Top 5 Online Casinos to Play for Real Money
C$1500 WELCOME BONUS + 150 FREE SPINS
C$3750 + 500 FS
С$1500 WELCOME BONUS + 270 FREE SPINS
WELCOME PACK C$2500 + 250 FS
100 Extra Spins for $25
Tips for Players
- Before starting the gameplay, players should first set the stake parameters. The coin size (String Bet) is varying from 0.01EUR to 10EUR. What you set in this and the ‘Lines’ filter, when multiplied, shows the total bet amount;
- The number of paying lines ranges from 1 to 25 and can be changed in a ‘Lines’ filter, but can also be set by clicking directly on the numbers standing at the left and right side of the reels;
- ‘Bet Max’ option makes it easier to increase the stake to the maximum amount instead of doing it manually – by betting on all winning combinations and placing the size 10 for coins;
- All the necessary info about the online Sopranos slot machine is explained on the 10 pages of the ‘Info’ section;
- RTP is 94%, showing that this slot has a decent return-to-player percentage but does not always guarantee a win.
As the most part of Playtech’s casino games, the Sopranos slot machine offers useful features for players and they’re not just offered while playing for real money, but also while choosing the version “for fun”. Here is the full list of the bonus features offered by Sopranos video slot:
- Raid – this bonus is randomly activated during the regular play. Players have a task to hide 4 envelopes in any place, each of them holding 2x the total bet. But, there is a catch; you need to be careful about where to hide them because only 2 places are safe. If you guessed them, the reward will come.
- Bada Bing – the same-called symbol triggers this feature if found on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th reel. Here, all the above-mentioned character will wait to take down Tony Soprano and take a winning price for doing so. After facing Tony, you’ll either play one more round or be sent back to the main screen.
- Stolen Goods – the container symbol is the one triggering Stolen Goods bonus, but only if found on reels 1 and 5 at the same time. 10 containers will be presented to you among which you can pick one and reveal its price. If you are not happy with the winnings, a chance to pick one more time is available.
The free Sopranos slot machine including the version for real money and for fun features the scatter, the game’s logo card, and if 3 or more are landed on any winning line, the Crime Family bonus including 4 different modes will start.
The Soldier mode consists of 25 additional spins, and the wild is shown as Chris. The Capo variant has 20 spins, Paulie for its wild symbol, and multipliers. The Boss part rewards 10 free spins and 2 to 5 wilds per each spin. The last, Family mode has only the mafia members shown as symbols, and all the winnings in which the wild was included will be doubled.