An online Triple Dragon Fortune slot machine, or 50 Dragons, is a work of Aristocrat Gaming. They are an Australian developer and specialized in online gambling software, for nearly a decade. As can be guessed by the name, The Triple Dragon slot machine is an Asian-themed. It contains nearly all of the modern features and an easy-to-follow ruleset. Being a medium variance, it also has low betting ranges but offers satisfying prizes. This slot is similar to Zorro or Pompeii.
How to Win at Triple Dragon Feature?
The slot has a traditional for Aristocrat slot games structure – this penny slot machine contains 5 reels and 50 pay lines. There are 13 symbols in total, all of which are related to the oriental theme of the game. Their payout range is in between 40 and 500 coins. As with most slot machines, you need to land 3 of the same “signs” on a payline to get paid. The higher, the better! The peacock and the panther symbols are the highest valued ones, and as for the low-valued features, playing card signs are being used.
Chances for Winning
An RTP value of %94.71 for this video slot. The real advantage here is the number of payoffs. Playing with all of the paylines increases your chances very much, but also costs much. You need to find the perfect balance between cost and the number of payoffs; starting with 25 and continuing from there is advised. Not every spin will end with a winning; but once you win, it will be a satisfying amount. If you prefer a medium RTP range slots play Heart of Vegas slots online, it is also worth trying.
There are two bonuses in free Triple Dragons slot machine game:
- Wild Symbol: Shown with a big, shiny pearl picture. The wild appears on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 only. It also substitutes all other symbols, except the scatter.
- Scatter Symbol: Shown with a picture of a golden ingot. Only appears on reels 1, 2 and 3. Scatter pays up to 4 coins wherever it appears on reels and multiplies your winnings.
Bonus Features and Rounds
There is only one bonus round in the Triple Dragon slot game. 50 Dragons also support automatic spinning, up to 100 spins.
- Free Spins: This round is activated by landing three scatter symbols anywhere on reels, which will award 10 spins for nothing. During the feature, a wild symbol will be added to all of the reels for each spin. In other words, by the 10th spin, you will get a big prize. It is possible to win up to 200 times of your total bet during this round, so extra spins is the feature you definitely want to trigger. The game rounds can be re-triggered, but only with 5 additional spins.
Tips & Tricks
- Some versions contain the gambling feature. It is nearly impossible to make a profit from this feature, so don’t risk your winnings.
- It is possible to get paid by landing only two of the same “badges” on a pay line, but the prize is very small.
- It is almost guaranteed that you will win 20 to 30 times of your total bet during the free spins round.
Minimum & Maximum Bets
The betting range of the free Triple Dragon slot machine game starts from 0.01 coin per line and goes as high as 2.50 coins per line. In other words, the minimal bet is 0.50 coin, and the maximum bet is 125 coins. As we mentioned above, changing the number of pay lines will affect these values too. You get 500 complimentary coins to play in the demo mode. It is possible to play for free or for real money, both modes are supported. Players from the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and Africa can freely play the game.