Worms Reloaded slot game integrates a layout of 5 reels and 20 pay lines. It is the sequel to the Worms slot game and is developed by top software provider Blueprint Gaming.
As the reels roll, players will find themselves on an exciting adventure featuring those nostalgic symbols present on the original Worms online slot game. But in this case, there are even more bonus features to enjoy.
Astonishingly, this video game-based slot has 4 Wilds, with each substituting other reel symbols to create winning combinations. While bonuses can feel like a clutter sometimes, players can avail themselves of the occasional guides that pop up during gameplay.
With Worms Reloaded slot featured on SlotoZilla, players can now access this pokie and the best free slot games seamlessly. Playing for free will allow you to accustom yourself to all this slot has to offer before placing real money bets.
About Blueprint Gaming Slot Provider
Having roots in Germany, Blueprint Gaming stars amongst the most prestigious software providers worldwide. Since its creation in 2007 as a private company, Blueprint Gaming has displayed its preference for quality over quantity.
This software provider offers a limited selection that features distinct themes, High Definition (HD) graphics, and innovative game elements that aren’t common on other slot machines.
Blueprint Gaming is known for its jackpot slots. Even on those titles that don’t feature progressive jackpots, players still stand a chance to make decent winning margins. This is thanks to the presence of several high-paying symbols and other bonus features.
Notable Blueprint Gaming slot games include Winstar, Cop the Lot, Plant vs. Zombies, Ted, Beavis and Butt-Head, The Magical Wood, The Goonies, Top Cat, Whole Lotta Love, and so many more.
Worms Reloaded slot – benefits and drawbacks
|Based on video game franchise.||RTP is below average.|
|Lots of bonus features.||Average graphic quality.|
|Convenient betting range.|
Overall Opinion about Worms Reloaded
The salient features in this Blueprint Gaming slot are the numerous bonus features, and during gameplay, I was able to trigger a couple of them. There was a whole lot of action, so I never got bored. However, the payouts were a little less generous than expected, as I could only garner small wins here and there. I wasn’t lucky enough to hit the jackpot either. But then again, there’s literally a one in a million chance to do so.
On the bright side, the gameplay wasn’t complicated. I discovered some players’ complaints about not being able to place wagers on iOS devices. I had played with my iPhone, and, on the contrary, it was seamless. Even though I was disappointed by the payouts, Worms Reloaded was an exciting and entertaining game. So, I wouldn’t mind visiting it again just for the fun of it.
Worms Reloaded Theme and Unique Features
Set on 5 reels just like the China Shores slot machine, Worm Reloaded incorporates the theme of a popular video game franchise that gained traction in the 1990s. As the reels roll, players should expect to see symbols like guns, bombs, and rockets. There are traditional card symbols in the mix, ranging from Jack, Queen, Ace, and King.
For a developer known to release top-quality graphic games, Blueprint strayed a bit from the standard here. Design-wise, players shouldn’t expect anything out of the ordinary as visuals are merely average. The only animation is when the reels light up after a win of more than 10 credits.
Luckily, the music is more impressive. The sounds in Worms Reloaded slot game are somewhat reminiscent of voiceovers. Occasionally, you’ll also hear worms shouting in delight as you play.
Worms Reloaded Slot Bonus Features
On Worms Reloaded by Blueprint Gaming, bonus features abound as players stand a chance to create more winning combinations.
The slot includes the following special symbols:
- Wild: Substitutes other symbols across the reels except for the Bonus symbol.
- Scatter: The armed caricatures represent the Scatter symbol. Players can get bonus rounds when they land on the 1st and 3rd reels. Landing Scatter on the 5th reel determines the bonus game you’re going to play.
Scatter symbols trigger the following bonus games:
- Jetpack Bonus: You’re in for an intergalactic journey in this game. Here, players will pick Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) and avoid dynamites and mines. You’ll need your fortunes to come good here as it’s crucial to make massive wins.
- Blitz Blast Free Spin Feature: As you go through the trail, stand a chance to garner Free Spins. Once you reach the summit, the Blitz Blast Free Spins game comes to an end.
- Super Sheep Free Spin Feature: As the name suggests, players are eligible for up to 6 Free Spins when they land sheep on the reels.
- Battleground Bonus: You’ll make selections from the mines to uncover a multiplier or cash prize. When you discover a Collect, this round automatically ends, and all your accrued wins are given back.
The following are random features that you can trigger at any time during gameplay:
- Banana Bomb Wilds: The battle worms will set banana bombs across the reels, giving you more Wilds crucial to creating better winning margins.
- Holy Hand Grenade: This random feature increases the number of bonus features on the reels, giving you a chance to activate the Bonus feature.
- Teleport Mayhem: Here, symbols are rearranged to give players an increased chance of getting repeat payouts.
- Concrete Donkeys: In this bonus feature, concrete donkeys substitute other symbols and place Wilds in their stead.
Worms Reloaded Payouts
Players can set wagers for as low as 0.20 coins for every spin. The max is a high roller-friendly limit of 500 coins. The highest payout on a spin can be gotten by landing 5 Worm Reloaded Logos across the screen. It pays out 500x your stake.
The jackpot available in this game is tied to the Blueprint Gaming network and triggers when you land 5 overlay Jackpot King symbols. You then spin a prize wheel for the chance to win a big prize.
|Worms Reloaded Logo and Wilds||500||100||40||2|
|Worms and Guns||100||60||10||–|
|A & K||80||40||8||–|
|Q & J||40||10||4||–|
Payouts in the above paytable reflect a line bet of 1 credit.
RTP and Volatility
With a below-average RTP of 93.65%, Worms Reloaded makes up for this deficit by incorporating a jackpot prize and featuring a medium variance. Here, players will get decent winnings regularly and big winning margins on rare occasions.
Worms Reloaded is available for free and real money play across multiple platforms, as is the standard for other Blueprint Gaming slots. Whether you use an Android, iOS, or Windows-enabled device, you can access this slot anytime, anywhere, and you get all the same features as the desktop version.
How to Play Worms Reloaded Online Slot?
With so many bonus rounds and special symbols, you’d think this game would be difficult to navigate. Fortunately, that’s not the case, and Worms Reloaded is quite simple and straightforward to play. You can get started in these four steps:
- Load the demo game at SlotoZilla.
- Adjust bet range to accentuate your casino bankroll.
- Hit the spin button to start playing.
- Make most of the bonus and extra features present to create more winning combinations.
Tips to Play for Real Money
- Only play at regulated and licensed casinos. Doing so will guarantee that your banking details and personal data are protected.
- Try out slots in free play more before opting in for real money wagers.
- Check wagering requirements binding to the online casino of your choice before claiming bonuses.
- Gamble responsibly. Place bets that are within the ambits of your casino bankroll.
- To enjoy gameplay across the board, make SlotoZilla your go-to guide for online casino recommendations.
Where Can Players Enjoy This Slot?
The following online casinos have gone through stringent checks by our expert casino analysts at SlotoZilla. Hence, they are reliable options to play Worms Reloaded slots.
- Casino Cruise: Features over 1000 games from top slot providers in the iGaming industry. This gambling site is also optimized to run seamlessly on mobile devices.
- JoyCasino: Registered in 2014 in the online casino scene, JoyCasino has a fast and easy Sign-up process. Players can also access different slot and table games without hassles.
While being based on a game franchise that made waves years back, Worms Reloaded slot game features loads of Bonus Games and random rewards to keep players immersed at all times. Since it has a wide betting range, you can place very low or very high bets if you wish.
Having a low RTP makes this an expensive slot. There is the possibility of landing a jackpot win in the Wheel game, but as mentioned earlier, chances are one in a million.
Our expert verdict for this free review is that it wouldn’t hurt to join in on the fun. This game may not be the best paying slot. However, like its prequel, Worm Reloaded delivers immersive and exciting gameplay.