The free online Jackpot Jewels slot machine developed by Barcrest has 7 reels and 4 rows of symbols set-up which is not common. You cannot miss the jewels and gems as they sparkle from the reels. There are lots of chances to land the top prize which is 12,500 coins. It also has a unique twist that can help the player win. The winnings normally start on the left side of the reels. Any consecutive run of 3 icons on a line will activate a price – it does not matter where it starts. This slot is similar to Centurion.
Jackpot Jewels Info
Symbols & Features
The Jackpot Jewels slot game is not the usual 5 rows and 3 rows looking machine. Aside from the 7 lines and 4 rows, it also features 4 rows of icons with 50 paylines all in all. Those cards are stacked on the reels. It has lots of winning potential; with 7 on a line you will get 12500 credits. Smaller prizes have an increased potential to get paid as these count for any 3+ consistent icons on the payline, and there is no need to start on the left hand reel.
This normally leads to multiple payments combined after every spin. Add to the combination a high roller option, including sticky icons and one will notice that this is not an ordinary Barcrest slot. There are two features available. The Free spins which begin at 10 rounds and it can be reactivated. The other one is the high-roller button that lets the player spin more for added features.
How to Play Jackpot Jewels Slot?
By default, this slot machine game is a 50 line, but one also has an option to play in the 25 payline mode.
- Bets are fixed at 2 coins for the 50 payline, and 4 credits for the 25 line. Through the high roller option the player has the option to spin more. It provides you 5 rounds for a minimum of $20 and the bettor can go up to $500.
- Each 5 rounds provide the bettor sticky wild symbols. One will get more payments and activates the extra spins bonus game more.
- The player can also choose to set it at the auto play up to 25 spins. The 3+ serial icons in any position can provide more winnings.
- The scatter icon, which is a special symbol that appears like a jeweled broach, can be activated by 10 complimentary rounds with 3 anywhere on the wheels. It is also wild, replacing all other symbols. The mix of a wild with any sequential method of finding rewards will produce more winning combinations.
Jackpot Jewels Payout Info
- The biggest payout is at 12500 credits for any symbol with seven of a kind on payline.
- The biggest prize comes from Diamond at 6250 for 6 and 1250 credits for 5, followed by Ruby at 5000 credits for 5, and Emerald at 3750 coins for 5. The most frequent symbols are the playing cards and it usually includes small payments.
- For players choosing the high roller version, the individual payouts are smaller. The sticky wilds can generate multiple payouts in each spin. If this happens the bettor can accumulate lots of cash.