The Monty’s Millions slot machine game was developed in 2013 by Barcrest, which is a part of Scientific Games Corporation. It consists of 5 reels and 40 paylines. The players are introduced to a rich man call Monty and his lavish lifestyle, his mansion, and luxury cars. This is a classic machine with pleasing graphics and entertaining background music.
Lines & Bets
Both the lines and betting values are highly changeable features with very wide range. You can place your stakes on 1, 5, 10, 20, 30 or 40 paylines, but it is advised to keep this number at max so that you can’t miss any winning combo that appeared on a line you didn’t select.
The betting value ranges from 0,05 to 10 coins, and this option is the first reason why gamesters decide to play Monty’s Millions free slot. The maximum bet per spin is 400 credits
Symbols to Look for
There are 13 symbols in free online Monty’s Millions slot machine. All cards are shown as stake multipliers in the paytable. The icons with a lower value include regular card signs like A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9 that can multiply your bet up to x300. The Pound sign and Gold bars icons can enhance your wagers up to x500. Monty’s mansion and car symbols are the most valuable icons with up to x600 multiplier. There are 3 special symbols:
- Wild has a title character on it. This icon substitutes any other card except the scatter, and a combo of 5 wilds will reward you with x 2000;
- The Super Wild symbol is the most valuable icon paying up to x25000 if 5 of those land on an active payline;
- The Scatter card is the one with the safe on, it and can appear only on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th reel. This combo triggers the Free Spins bonus.
In Monty’s Millions slot game, there is only 1 additional feature – Free Spins:
- This bonus is activated when 3 Safe icons land on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th reel, and it will reward a bettor with 5 additional rounds.
- The bonus can be retriggered if another 3 Scatters appear during the bonus games. A maximum number of rounds is limited to 255.
- During the unpaid spins, your bets are multiplied x2; but keep in mind that the Wilds do not appear in this phase.
In this slot, there is no a progressive jackpot. The regular jackpot is won if you land 5 special wilds on an active payline, and it will award you x25000. Bettors should pay extra attention to the Safe cards because those can activate Free Rounds during which punters may get high rewards.
How to Play Montys Millions Slot?
All Barcrest’s machines use a simple software where all the necessary buttons are placed at the bottom of the screen. On the left side, you can adjust the number of lines and coins you want to bet on. The Auto-Play option allows you to select the number of rounds to be played automatically. A gamester can choose 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 spins. Help opens up the Paytable where you can see the value of every card.