Play’n Go was inspired to create the Aztec Princess video slot by nature and animals, but is primarily focused on the beautiful princess from the tribe. The HD design depicting the Aztec culture and civilization is, together with the oriental sounds, creating an engaging atmosphere for players. This is not only a video but also a penny one, meaning that all bettors can afford to gamble with it. However, most Slotozilla visitors play Aztec Princess slot machine game for free, without the need to sign up or deposit. This slot is similar to Wild Melon.
Play and Info Buttons
- Spin – This button is used for either spinning or stopping the 5 reels from rolling. It also claims your win added together from all the in-game lines.
- Auto Play – When you click this option, it won’t start the spinning until you tick certain parameters in a new shown window. The window has more than 10 configurations that make players decide when to stop the auto rounds;
- Paytable – Play’n Go arranged all the information about symbols and bonuses here, however, nothing is written about the Skull bonus game – we will explain later how it is played.
To adjust the total bet, you must use the next filters:
- Coin Value: This value represents the worthiness of one coin, counted in credits. It goes from 0.01 to 0.15;
- Coins: This is the number of coins you wish to bet on one line;
- Lines: The pay lines can be set at any number from 1 to 20. If there are more win combos on one selected line, only the highest payment will be paid to your account.
The mentioned 3 sections are multiplied together, and the number you get is shown as the ‘BET’, applying to the total stake. Aztec Princess slot machine is available without download and in the ‘fun’ demo mode, so you can practice these settings without playing for real.
Free Spins. The Aztec Princess is here representing the Free Spins icon. 3+ of these will activate the additional games. It is possible to win up to 25 such rounds.
Skull Bonus Game. Three or more Skull symbols trigger this game. When hit, a new window will open, and players will find themselves in a room with 3 pedestals. Now, the covered skulls will start rolling and each time you must choose 1 out of 4 of them. Since they look the same at this time, you don’t know if the diamond, golden, silver, or bronze one is hidden behind the mask. Once you pass 3 rounds and pick 3 of them, they’ll be revealed and will pay the price according to your choice.