Find the Best Online Casinos at Slotozilla
It can be tricky to pick sites to play at, with so many different ones to choose from. So we make it easier for players by having our team of gambling experts take care of everything. They find and review all the best online casinos in Europe. Now, you can check out our list of quality casinos below to see which best suits your playing preferences.
BEST ONLINE CASINOS 🏆 SLOTOZILLA CHOICE
Welcome bonus up to €1500 + 150 free spins
Min Dep: $/€10-15
Welcome bonus up to €1500 + 270 free spins
Min Dep: $10
Welcome bonus up to €1200 + 220 free spins
Min Dep: $/€10-15
Welcome bonus up to €1000 + 170 free spins
Min Dep: $10
Welcome bonus up to €1500 + 500 free spins
Min Dep: €7-15
Welcome bonus €2500 + 500 free spins
Min Dep: €10/C$15
150% UP TO 800 € + 120 FS
Min Dep: €20
Up to €400 + 150 FS
Min Dep: €20
200% UP TO 400€ + 120 FREE SPINS
Min Dep: €10
100% up to 500 € + 200 FS + 1 Bonus Crab
Min Dep: €20
How We Select the Best Online Casinos
We don’t just add any online casino to our list. Our expert casino gamers spend a great deal of time reviewing each site before it’s listed, so you can be sure that only the most trusted online casinos get featured here.
Whenever we find new Europe casinos online, our gambling gurus check them out, using our list of criteria to help them spot which ones are worth your time. Here are some key factors our experts look for when examining online casinos.
Great Selection of Casino Games
All the best online casinos offer a choice of thousands of different titles by leading software providers. These sites provide various options for table games, video slots, live dealer games, etc. Here’s what you can expect from the best.
- Blackjack – It’s played against the dealer and requires you to make a hand of 21 (or as close as you can get without going over), creating a fun challenge.
- Roulette – Instead of cards, roulette uses a wheel and a ball that are spun at the same time. Players are tasked with predicting which pocket the ball will land in when the wheel stops. Like blackjack, roulette comes in many variants, each with unique challenges.
- Casino Poker – Casino poker games are played against the house rather than other players. This makes them ideal for online gaming sites. You’ll find plenty of poker variants at good casino sites, including Caribbean stud poker, Hold’em, and Three-card.
- Baccarat – Baccarat is another card game hugely popular at top online casinos in Europe. It originated in Italy and quickly spread across the continent. This game involves making a hand as close to 9 as possible. All the best sites will represent various baccarat options, each with slight rule variations.
- Craps – Craps is a popular casino game. It is played with dice, with players predicting whether they will land higher or lower than a particular number. While there aren’t as many variants as the other games, the best EU online casino sites offer a few different options for their players.
- Video Slots – Video slots are a modern evolution of the traditional slot machine, adding extra functions to the classic spinning reel mechanic. All good online casinos in Europe suggest hundreds or even thousands of these slots, each with unique themes and bonus features.
- Live Dealer Games – Live casino games combine online play with the human dealers you’d normally find in land-based establishments. This creates an exciting and immersive experience.
A Broad Choice of Banking Options for European Players
Except for demos, you will need to make a deposit whenever you play games at Europe casinos online. The best online casino site makes this a really easy affair by offering a mix of different payment methods.
Casinos suggest lots of options for their players to make deposits. Instead of just accepting cards, many top online casino sites allow you to transact with several different payment wallets, cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, and even bank transfers.
When searching for the best casinos online Europe, we pay close attention to their banking options. Our team knows that most gamblers prefer to have choices and the ability to change their methods over time. Therefore, good sites offer a wider variety of ways to make deposits and withdrawals.
The exact options will vary from country to country. Still, you can expect several options below when you play at the top 10 online casinos in Europe.
|Payment Method||Deposit Speed||Withdrawal Speed||Transaction Limits|
|Debit cards||Instant||Instant||Min €10 – Max €1,000|
|Credit cards||Instant||Instant||Min €10 – Max €1,000|
|PayPal||Instant||Instant||Min €10 – Max €5,500|
|Neteller||Instant||Instant||Min €10 – Max €5,000|
|Skrill||Instant||Instant||Min €10 – Max €1,000|
|Paysafecard||Instant||Instant||Min €10 – Max €1,000|
|Bitcoin||5-60 mins (depending on blockchain processing speed)||5-60 mins (depending on blockchain processing speed)||Min €5 – Max €25,000|
|Bank transfer (SEPA)||1-3 days||1-3 days||Min €10 – Max €10,000|
|Euteller||Instant||Instant||Min €10 – Max €7,000|
|Revolut||Instant||Instant||Min €10 – Max €1,000|
|Pay by phone||Instant||Instant||Min €10 – Max €100|
Note that the transaction limits will vary from casino to casino. Additionally, some banking methods aren’t available with deposits and withdrawals, so you may need to use two or more while playing.
All of our favourite online casino sites we have listed here provide their players with several banking options and, sometimes, even more. So, you can be confident of finding a casino that accepts your preferred banking methods.
Quality Customer Service
Another important factor that we look out for is customer service. While we all hope that our casino experience will be smooth sailing with no issues, it’s always nice to know someone is on hand to help.
So whenever our team of gambling experts review a new site, they’ll test the quality of the customer support. This will involve checking out the available help guides and FAQs, looking at the contact methods you can use, and speaking to the team to see how helpful they are.
Only the ones that offer great support to their players will make it onto our list of online casino sites.
Play at Casinos with Strong Reputation and Valid License
Another important factor our team of experts considers for a new online casinos site is whether it holds a valid license from a reputable regulator and has a strong track record. Our experts check every casino we find to ensure the license is in good order and that there aren’t a slew of complaints from other players across the internet.
Since so many reputable online casino sites tick these boxes, there is never a reason to join one that doesn’t!
Some European casinos may get their license from a regulator on another continent, such as Curacao eGaming. But most will work with a body closer to home. These are the main authorities you see when you play at online casinos Europe.
Licenses of Online Casinos in Europe
|European Gaming Regulator||Abbreviation||Country / Territory|
|Austrian Ministry of Finance||BMF||Austria|
|Belgian Gaming Commission||GС||Belgium|
|Danish Gambling Authority||Spillemyndigheden||Denmark|
|Estonian Tax and Customs Board||e-MTA||Estonia|
|France Gambling Authority||ANJ||France|
|Latvia Lotteries and Gambling Supervisory||IAUI||Latvia|
|Malta Gaming Authority||MGA||Malta|
|Netherlands Gaming Authority||Kansspelautoriteit||Netherlands|
|Romania National Gambling Office||ONJN||Romania|
|Swedish Gambling Authority||Spelinspektionen||Sweden|
Some regulators focus their operations on their respective domestic markets, while others make casino regulation a source of export revenue.
The Best Mobile Casinos
Mobile devices like smartphones and tablets are perfect for playing games at casinos online Europe. Many players prefer to access these sites from their phones. It gives freedom to enjoy games from practically anywhere.
There are two main ways of playing from a mobile device. You can do it through a dedicated app that’s downloaded from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store or via a mobile-friendly website.
Practically all the best online casino gambling sites now suggest a mobile option to play on the go. You will have access to almost all of the same games, payment methods, and other features but in a compact and mobile-friendly form.
The Best Cryptocurrency Casinos
In recent years, cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum have become more commonplace. So it shouldn’t come as a surprise that the best online casinos Europe now also accept cryptocurrencies as one of their banking options.
Not all popular online casinos have embraced Bitcoin and its crypto cousins yet, but many have, and the number is growing. Mainly, your cryptocurrency is converted into the equivalent in euros (or whichever other currency you use) before it’s deposited into your casino balance. The same happens in reverse.
Generally, you will see a short delay when making cryptocurrency deposits compared to traditional payment methods like VISA, Mastercard, or PayPal. This is because cryptocurrencies can take 5 to 60 minutes to verify a transaction on the blockchain. Therefore, you should keep this in mind before choosing Bitcoin or another token as your preferred deposit method.
The benefits of depositing and withdrawing using your crypto wallet often outweigh this slight delay for many players, so the best online casino gambling sites add cryptocurrencies to their options list.
Top Casino Bonuses for Players in Europe
When you play at reliable online casinos in Europe, you’ll notice that practically all of them offer bonuses and promotions to their players. There’s so much competition on the continent that gambling sites must work hard to attract players, leading them to run these generous giveaways.
You can find a few different types of bonuses available at trustworthy online casinos. Here are the main ones that you’ll be able to claim.
- Welcome Bonus – A special offer available for new players when they sign up with a deposit. Welcome bonuses can come in several forms, often comprising one or more of the types included in this list.
- Deposit Match – A deposit match bonus is awarded to players that make a qualifying deposit, matching a certain percentage of what you add to your account with additional bonus funds. For example, a €50 deposit and a 100% deposit match bonus would give you a total of €100 to play with.
- No Deposit Bonus – In contrast, a no deposit bonus (sometimes called a sign up bonus) is a promotion you can claim for simply creating an account with the casino. These are usually smaller but popular because you don’t need to add funds to your account first.
- Free Spins – They are a special type of bonus that can be used on slot games. Each free spin allows you to set the reels running on a particular game, just as you would with any other type of bonus.
We highly recommend reading the terms and conditions before claiming and depositing. Make sure you agree with everything before you take advantage of the bonus.
Enjoy Casino Games in Your Language
Hello! Guten tag! Привіт! Ciao! Of course, practically every casino offers an English version of their site. Still, around 200 other languages are spoken across Europe, so the continent’s casinos have stepped up to provide their games in all primary tongues.
Whether you call them casino games, ігри казино, giochi da casinò, or kaszinó játékok, there will be a European casino where you can play games in the language you prefer. In fact, we list the best-rated online casino for English speakers and those from a range of other European countries.
Playing casino games should be fun; that’s why responsible gaming is so important. Everyone has a role in ensuring that we all play in a safe and responsible manner, including players, casino operators, and regulatory bodies. For your part, here is some key information about responsible gambling.
How to Keep Casino Gaming Fun
Players have an arsenal of tools, tips, and techniques to stay safe and have fun when playing casino games.:
- Only play at licensed and regulated casinos.
- Limit the amount you play with; the most trusted online casinos offer tools to help you do this.
- Don’t chase losses. We all have off days, so if you try to recover from a loss, it’s best to take a break.
- Have a time limit on how long you will play. You can usually enable this within the casino’s website or app.
- Use the self-exclusion tools if you want to take a longer break. Most casinos have their own system for this, while some regulators have a universal tool like GamStop.
- Don’t gamble while you’re stressed, under the influence of anything, or suffering from financial hardship.
- Never borrow money to play casino games.
- Seek help if you find yourself out of control.
Where to Get Help With Problem Gambling
While the vast majority of people enjoy having a pleasant experience from playing reliable online casinos, some people can develop bad habits. If you are concerned about your gambling, there are plenty of places you can turn to get help.
- TalkBanStop – It is a partnership between a group of primarily responsible gaming services with tools you can use to get your problem under control.
- BeGambleAware – This offers information and advice on safe gaming.
- GamCare – GamCare has a moderated forum for people concerned with their gambling habits.
- Gambling Therapy – It is a global support service available in several languages.
Top Tips for Playing at Online Casinos
Ready to start playing at one of the sites we’ve given high online casino ratings? You might be wondering what you can do to get the best from your gambling experience. To help you double down on the fun, here are our top 10 online casinos Europe tips.
- Be sure you’re joining a licensed and regulated casino. Check the casino’s license on the issuer’s website to ensure it’s still valid.
Choose a site that suggests a good selection of games and includes the ones you enjoy playing.
- If you prefer to play in your own tongue rather than English, find one of the European casinos offering games in other languages.
- Check that the casino you’re joining accepts the payment method(s) you want to use for deposits and withdrawals.
- Carefully read the casino’s terms and conditions to be sure it treats players fairly and doesn’t impose unreasonable payout restrictions.
- Compare the bonuses and promotions and select the ones that suit your playing preferences.
- Don’t forget to look at what loyalty programs it has, too, since this will offer more value in the long run.
- If you want to play from a mobile device, make sure that the casino has an app or quality mobile-friendly website.
- Don’t overlook the layout and styling. A harsh colour scheme or a difficult-to-navigate website will degrade your casino experience.
- Follow responsible gambling tips and use tools like deposit and time limits to keep your gaming fun.
Why is it important to choose a casino that is licensed and regulated?
The best online casino websites with reputable regulator licenses must follow a set of government-mandated rules designed to ensure fairness and protect players from unscrupulous operators. Choosing the right casino is one of the main ways you can use to steer clear of scams and dodgy sites. Be sure to verify the casino’s license on the issuer’s website, don’t just take their word for it.
What happens if an online casino doesn’t fulfil the obligations it has to its players?
If a casino doesn’t adhere to the rules set by the regulator, it risks losing its license and/or a list of other punishments like fines. In most countries, casino regulators can shut down your favourite online casino if it is not fulfilling its obligations.
What do I need to start playing at the most popular online casinos?
To start playing at any of the most popular online casinos, select a site from the top of this page and then follow the instructions on the casino’s website to sign up. Then, make a deposit, claim your bonus, and choose which games you want to play.
Which online casino has the best payout rates?
With so many different games offered by Europe online casinos, it is nearly impossible to say that one provides the best payout rates. Since most gambling sites use games developed by third-party software providers, the return-to-player rates of slot games and the house edge of table games is pretty consistent from site to site.
Can I really win at an online casino?
You can win if you play online casino games. However, it’s important to remember there are no guarantees. And the main aspects are to play responsibly and be aware of T&C.
How does an online casino work?
Online casinos are websites that offer casino games to their users. You can sign up, make a deposit, and then start placing bets on games in the same way you would in a land-based casino. For the most part, online casinos work in a near-identical way to traditional physical casinos, but with the added convenience of being able to play from practically anywhere.
What terms and conditions apply when playing at an online casino?
Every online casino has its own set of terms and conditions, so it is important to check you’re comfortable with them before signing up. However, there are a few key ones, including that you must be legally old enough, use your real identity, follow the rules, not cheat, and adhere to the wagering requirements.
Which countries in Europe have online casinos?
Almost every country in Europe has online casinos, though you will notice that some countries have more gambling sites registered within their borders than others. For example, most of the rated online casinos are licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, while a much smaller number can be found licensed by Cyprus Gaming Supervision.
How many online casinos are there in Europe?
It is hard to say with any certainty exactly how many online casinos are operated in Europe because the number is so big. The market for casino games and other forms of online gambling in Europe is huge, totalling more than €108 billion and growing. It is, however, safe to say that there are hundreds (and probably thousands) of casinos based on the continent.