The free online Legend Of The White Snake Lady slot machine is a game developed by Yggdrasil Gaming. The theme is based on the Chinese story, also known as “Madame White Snake”. You can see it in the Chinese operas, movies, and television series. This game has no paylines, but instead it is a Win all Ways game. This means that you can get paid for combinations of 3 or more symbols, from left to right.
- Legend Of The White Snake Lady Slot Game has 5 reels and 3 tiles per each. It doesn’t have paylines, and the winning is based on the gauge of cards that appear on the rows, minimum 3 symbols on consecutive reels. If more than 1 icon appears on 1 row, the number of signs on the first reel is multiplied by the number on the next one, and so on. This is so-called Win All Ways.
- On the display, in the lower left corner, you can see the coin value which can be set between 0.05 and 5. Next to it is cash bet, which represents the total bet per spin. In the middle, you can see the spin button. On the right is the auto play button, and next to it you can see the last win and balance.
- There is also the Max Bet button, and by pressing it, you can automatically choose the highest bet per spin, which is 125€. When playing it, you’ll see a digit on the screen which represents the number of coins you won on the last spin, and it is then multiplied by the coin value. The score is then shown on the win bar, and afterward, it is added to the total balance.
Jackpot & Special Cards
Legend Of The White Snake Lady Slot Machine game has a total of 7 signs. One high paying sign, 5 low paying, and a Wild. 5 lower paying symbols pay 2500 per each, and the WS Lady pays 25000.
- Wild – as always, this one substitutes for all other symbols. It appears only on the middle reel (3rd reel) and after appearing it is locked in its position while a respin is triggered. 3 wild symbols can be locked in their position but only one respin is triggered.
- White Snake Lady icon– 5 of these cards pay 25000 coins and if there is a wild symbol among them, then it is 2500 coins. The payout is then calculated depending on the coin value.
The auto play can be chosen for between 10 and 1000 rounds, or you can choose infinity, in which case it stops only when you click on the stop button. During the auto play, if a wild sing appears, the respin that is triggered is not counted in the Auto play turns. You can also set the autoplay to end when the cash increases or decreases by the amount chosen amount, or when a single win exceeds. This can be done by clicking the settings sign.