Rango is a progressive slot powered by the iSoftBet software, and is inspired by the animated comedy movie and its lead character -chameleon called Rango. The job of all chameleons is too blend in, and that exactly is the Rango’s problem, since he would like to stand out for a change. The plot begins when the chameleon suddenly becomes the Western town sheriff, and now he has to play the new, confident role.
Thanks to the slot’s high-quality 3D graphics, you can see all the Western details and scenes as if you are watching the movie itself. Even the symbols that are represented by the characters from the film come to life when they are consecutively landed on some of the 5 reels. The slot is set against the desert background, and you can hear the movie soundtrack when you win the free spin bonus feature.
You can choose whether you want to bet on all 25 paylines or less. Regarding the number of lines, and the line-bet amount that can be set from 1 to 10, the total bet ranges from 0.02 to 5.00 on a single spin.
The game features the progressive jackpot that is shown in the top left machine’s corner, and you can see its amount increasing with every new round. The jackpot price depends on the stake you’ve betted.
Symbols are represented by the colorful letters – A, J, K, Q, numbers – 9 and 10, and the animal-characters.
- The wild symbol can act as any other symbol except the progressive jackpot and scatter symbols. Its card is actually the antagonist film character – Rattlesnake;
- The Rango himself represents the scatter symbol. When scatters activate the bonus feature, they are automatically found on free-game’s reels.
- Jackpot Progressive is perhaps the most valuable feature. If you want to win the jackpot, you need to land five of these in a single row on a winning line.
The feature can be triggered in two ways:
- When you land two of the Rango scatters;
- When you have 3 or more scatters anywhere on the reels (10 free spins).
When the bonus is triggered, some movie scenes will be played before the reels start spinning. It is possible to win more extra spins during the free game.
Auto-play option, or an automatic game mode, is available to use for up to 50 rounds.
If you want to play the slot on your mobile device, it is available for download with Adobe Flash Player. Simply go to the Google Play store and start playing on your iOS, Android or Blackberry.
The slot lacks some of the bonus features such as a gambling option; however, the film fans are going to enjoy it, especially for its progressive jackpot and high-graphic experience.