Star Dust is an online video slot game developed by Microgaming with its theme inspired by outer space. Microgaming offers up to 1024 ways to lay a win, as well as a lot of chances for extra swirls. It consists of 5 reels and 3 rows with 11 cards of which are two:
- Scatter – which collects gemstones when appeared on 3 reel, and
- Wild – a card that substitutes all except the Scatter.
- Pays tab on the top right corner offers users information about cards, bonus features, paylines, etc.
- Autoplay – Microgaming provides an auto mode. Bettor can choose a number of auto rounds that want to be played automatically. Those can be 10, 25, 50 or 100 auto rounds. Also, it can be set to stop after the balance has increased or decreased by a certain amount or reached a certain amount. Next to that this mode will be stopped if Free Spins bonus “dash” is activated.
- Stats in the bottom right gives information about previous wins, rounds etc.
Coinage & Bet Range
There are 40 fixed lines users have to bet on. They can choose the coin dimension as well as how many coins of the chosen size they want to bet with. The total bet will depend on these settings. There is a Max Bet button to instantly maximize your stake as well as winnings.
In order to lay a win, bettors must have at least 3 matching icons on the adjacent reels starting from the leftmost. The more matching icons on a single payline, the bigger the win will be on the given line. Only the highest wins per line will be paid. Wins on all winlines are added to the Total Win.
Who Should Play Star Dust Slot Machine?
Players can play Star Dust free slot game on their portable devices or PCs as long as they have a stable internet connection. However, they should first make sure that gambling is allowed in their country, and they meet the age requirements for gambling. The “Free Slots” app is there for any on-the-go player to try his luck via almost any mobile device!
Single Bonus Attributes
- Microgaming provides Free Spins bonus:In order to turn it on, a player must collect 10 gemstones. Jewels can only be collected when a Galaxy Scatter appears on the 3rd reel. Free Spins meter is situated on the right scale and will give insight into how many more jewels are required to switch the bonus.
- During the Free Spins bonus, the 4 and 5 reel will re-spin and that way boost the player’s winnings.
- Free turns cannot be re-triggered.
Star Dust Signs
There are 11 symbols in the game. 9 regular, one Wild and one Scatter. Wild replaces for all symbols except the Scatter. Scatter can appear on any reel and if it appears on the 3rd one, it will start collecting gemstones. When players collect at least 10 of them this way, they will be given free spins. Highest paid symbol in the game is the Wild Star Dust symbol. On the maximum coin numbers and the maximum coin size with 5 appearances, it will award the player with 5000 coins. The rest of the symbol values on 5 appearances and maximum bets are given here:
- Wild – 5000
- Scatter – 2500
- Red Gem – 1500
- Yellow Gem – 1000
- Green Jewel – 750
- Blue Gem – 500
- Letter A – 400
- Letter K – 350
- Letter Q – 300
- Letter J – 250
- Number 10 – 200