Simbat is the pioneer of Sterling Sevens slot game. The symbols used in this slot are oranges, clover, red stars, and plums and many other fruit related images. It has three reels and 3 paylines. It has in play features that make it more rewarding. Its design is superb; its appearance is stylish, and its visual appearance has almost no visual differences to real and land-based pokies.
The Sterling Sevens slot machine game gives bettors a chance to explore the trial game mode that is funded with 10 dummy chips. This is appropriate, and rookies should try out. Even seasoned gamblers should at least give it a try to familiarize with the working and the symbols of the free online Sterling Sevens slot machine.
- The game has three versions; 1, 4 and 8 coins per spin.
- To begin, bettors are required to select the stake using the – or + icon that is found on the control panel; then the next step would be to select the bet one or bet max and then hit the spin tab.
- Alternative ways of starting the reel are pulling the handle that appears on the edge of the window on the left side or hitting the space bar.
- The minimum amount that bettors can play Sterling Sevens free slot with is 0.10, and the maximum is 0.50, the same applies to real poker.
Sterling Sevens Slot’s Top Prizes
In order to win players are required to match two similar symbols on an active payline. The pay of the symbols of the lower deck varies, and the following are the payouts in ascending order; tomatoes, plums, watermelons, and the bar sign though there are some symbols missing.
The tomatoes represent the lowest possible payout, and the bar token has the highest potential payout. For the upper deck, the payout is clearly displayed on the window. However, in this case, prizes are realized whenever there is a match of 3 icons on one of the 5 pay lines.
From the fact that this poker allows wagering using 4 credits though mostly 3 credits are what will be used. The fourth credit pays depending on the win line between 1000 and 5000 credits. In additional every crisscross combination of 3 logos rewards 500 coins.
For the ordinary 1, 2 or 3 logo symbols the payout is in ascending order. One of this icon on a win line awards 1000 chips, 2 icons rewards with 3000 coins and a reward of 5000 chips for 3 silver sevens on pay line number 3.
- Auto Hold – this function allows bettors to hold up to 5 combinations.
- Head Or Tail – this in an in-play feature of the basic poker that allows bettors to win and this will be shown by flashing lights.
- Three Hold Buttons – these are located below the three columns of the lower deck, and they help to hold the reel from spinning the next round. For instance, if you hit the hold mark for one reel when you spin reels will spin for the other two reels, and they will match the icon of the static icon.
An important control that bettors can utilize is the auto play button. This badge enables reel automatically without repeatedly pressing the Spin mark. This function can be disallowed anytime using the same button. Its function is different from other pokies in that you don’t select the number of times for it to spin.
The max bet is another function that helps to stake every line to the maximum from one press of a button. Max bet contributes to reducing the monotony of every time adjusting the stake by using the + tab. This helps especially for bettors chasing for big wins using big stakes.