The Topdeck slot game is an online machine developed by the Simbat company. Of course it features the main machine, which is below the top bonus addition machine part.
In the free online Topdeck slot machine there are many extra additions which can result in huge prizes, and all of them will be explained, so make sure to read this in order to completely understand how the machine works, and also use the Fun Mode to gamble demo credits.
With the Topdeck slot machine game reels, next to the extensive win table payouts, also a chance can be made to play the feature game. Won prices can be added to the win meter, but with the gamble / start button it can also be tried to double the winnings each time.
When playing 16 and losing, still 10 credits are won. The same goes for playing 80. These points are automatically added to the win meter. When having collected at least 40 coins, the Super Gamble button lights up. Herewith, depending on a number of credits available, it is possible to bet 40, 80 or 100 and raise up to 80, 150 or 200 respectively.
The amount bet and how often the game is played is decided by yourself. When the prize occurs, the coins are automatically added to the credit meter. All the reels have Extra Start symbols, so an extra chance on the columns is offered. Already lit addition icons stay on.
- Three feature signs on the win line start the TopDeck addition.
- This is an addition with a whole lot of options on as well the LowDeck as the TopDeck.
- The icons low and top take the gambler from one to the other deck.
- Occasionally the stop feature is lit and the symbols start running slower, so there can be seen where to stop.
- Collect red, green, silver and gold signs and win 20, 50, 100 or 200 coins.
- When the game stops on one of these a repeat bet is activated in order to collect even more of these.
- The repeat bet continues until the No sign is hit.
- The chance of hitting yes or no is always 50%.
Play Topdeck free slot and when the machine stops on Super Nudge, the corresponding feature is started. After pressing the stop button 1, 2 or 3 nudges can be earned. Onto a maximum of 8 nudges can be saved. A number of nudges determines the amount of positions the columns can make towards a winning combination.
The max amount of credits can be seen on the Gamble label in the right bottom corner. These points can be collected by pressing the Auto Nudge button. It can also be tried to play the columns to a better position, but each time pressing the start button, one nudge is taken off the total of the available amount.
Note that saved features are not kept when changing to another mode.