Ulisse is a 5 reel and 15 payline slot machine game, developed by Capecod Srl software. By the pokie’s theme, you can notice that it’s the story of the Ulisse, his journeys, and fighting with mythical monsters. There is sound in the background and but it can be turned off by pressing the audio button located on the bottom left corner of the pokie.
Because the Capecod Srl software is an Italian manufacturer, the whole slot is in the Italian language. At first, the players will think that it’s hard, but soon they will realize it’s easy to adapt to the pokie. All of the features and options are the same just in different language. Unfortunately, there is no option to change the language. The Ulisse slot game can be played with virtual credits or with real money in a wide range of virtual casinos.
Tutorial Through the Capecod’s Pokie
Free online Ulisse slot machine consists of 5 reels and 15 paylines which a player can modify by his choice. Fifteen might not sound enough, but huge bet span and bonusesmake up for it, boosting your chances of winning. The wager per one pattern is completely optional. Multiplying the number of active paylines with the bet per line gives the total stake amount. Adjust the number of active patterns (1 – 15) for the next round by clicking + and – signs, do the same for bet per pattern (0.01 – 1.00) and you are ready to go. The last thing you need to do is click ‘’GIRA’’ (spin button) located on the left to roll once.
Only highest win rewards per pattern with combinations cashing left to right only, except scatter which cashes out both ways.
- Developers provided the auto play option located on the left side of the screen, allowing bettors to set the number of games they want to be rolled automatically.
- Set the desired number of swirls to as many as you want to be run for you and enjoy. Be aware that winnings will be collected automatically during the auto play function, without offering you the gamble option. It can be stopped manually at any time.
- Winning gratis spins stops the autoplay function as well.
- Wheel icon in bottom right corner opens up the settings menu where you can stretch the game to fullscreen, toggle quick spin or enable space key to act as a Spin button.
- Quick spin speeds up the machine, making the reels roll and stop much faster.
- Theoretical Return to Player (RTP) is 94.03%. The RTP reflects the theoretical percentage of total unit total winnings compared to the amount staked by the players.
- Clicking Max Bet will immediately set stake per line to 15.00, and will also set the highest number of stakes per pattern which is 15.00.
- Located on the left bottom corner is a ‘’Trophy’’ icon. Pressing that icon new window will pop open showing you all the symbols, features, and bonuses in the game.
- Right next to ‘’Trophy’’ is a ‘’Clipboard’’ icon pressing it will show you the history of the games played within the slot session, but it is not available in the demo session.
All You Need to Know About Add-Ons
The machine is made of 12 symbols, 2 scatters, 1 wild and including 1 joker icon. The ‘’Wild’’ icon is the logo, and the Joker is a ‘’Mermaid’’, and they both are substitutes for other symbols except scatters. They can appear on any reel. The first scatter is ‘’the Circa’’ and the second one is ‘’the Cyclops’’. In this slot, there are three types of additional features.
- Circa – When five ‘’The Circa’’ scatters are in any position they trigger this first one is the feature called Circa. The bonus consists of four attempts: each attempt, the player chooses a cup of wine that Circe will offer one of the soldiers. If the choice is not poisoned cup, the soldier is safe and is raffled and assigned a certain win. Otherwise, the soldier turns into a pig. Once the attempts available the bonus ends, and returns to the base game.
- Arco -Just like in the first feature if 5 scatters are in line this feature is active. The additional round consists of five attempts: the player shoots an arrow to one of the soldiers displayed. If the arrow kills the soldier, it is raffled and assigned a certain payout. Once the feature ends, the bettor is returned to the game.
- Bonus Signs – Also requires 5 scatters in any position. But this mode is only triggered if 5 “The Cyclops” are in a pattern. The bonus starts by withdrawing the signs of the first and the fifth column, after which the player must stop the remaining with the stop button. Once you stop, if the signs are composing one or more symbols from those shown in the table payments located at the top, its payout is assigned.
Progressive Jackpot in free online Ulisse slot machine is shown in the top left corner. It can be won any time by any stake. However, chances of winning it are proportional to your total bet size.