18+ New Players. Min. £10 deposit. 100% up to £300 + 30 bonus spins on selected games. £5 min. wager to activate deposit spins- expire 3 days from claiming. 35x wagering before bonus or winnings can be withdrawn. £5 max. stake using bonus. Skrill, Neteller deposits excluded from offer. Eligibility restrictions apply.
If by any chance you are looking for the information about casinos that are in Canada, well, you have come to the right place. We all know that gaming sites nowadays are growing quite fast because of the ever-increasing number of internet gamblers. Today, we are going to have a look at the top online casinos Canada has to offer and what it takes for a gambling site to be ranked among the finest.
For us to rank any website highly, it’s normally because it offers some lucrative bonuses throughout, withdrawals take the shortest time possible, impenetrable security plus round the clock customer support. In short, we only point you to those that have proven reliability.
Currently, one of the best online casino in Canada is All Slots Casino. Apart from that one, others that have bragging rights for their reputation include; Platinum Play, All Jackpot, Wild Jack and Jackpot City casino. In the section that follows, we will describe in detail the factors that make them get the best reviews so far. Additionally, we are also going to take you through the status of gambling in Canada. Here we go!
Overview of Casinos in Canada
The latest statistics show that Canada has one of the largest numbers of online casinos in the world. With the massive numbers of betting sites that accept Canadian players, there is no shortage of casino games that you can register. Such a huge number of gambling sites and gamers alike makes the gambling industry in Canada quite competitive. As a result, the betting providers have to ensure that they secure the largest number of players by meeting the threshold of excellence in gaming services. The factors that keep make or break some of the best online Casinos in Canada are as listed below:
- Safety and security
- Range of deposits and withdrawals methods
- Payout rates
- Casino Offers
- Software Providers and game collection
- Mobile compatibility.
Let us now take a look at the above points in detail.
- Safety and SecurityThis is an integral part of every casino. Punters usually prefer to have confidence that they are wagering their money at a safe and trustable site. Hackers, on the other hand, tend to target casinos mostly because, every time, there is a ton of money being transacted. For this reason, when carrying out our reviews, we only recommend Canadian gambling sites that use the highest form of security such as the 128-bit SSL encryption technology. Without such rock-solid measures to protect the players from fraud, a betting website will instead be placed on our blacklisted list.Furthermore, safety also involves ensuring that the site is audited by an independent third party like eCogra for purposes of confirming that the RNG being used us unbiased, among other things. And to top off the safety and security criteria, we have to check that the casino is licensed under reputable body for it to be listed among the top online casinos Canada offers.
- Payment OptionsYou find that many casinos not only Canadian casinos typically mention the accepted deposit and withdrawal methods that they have in place. Actually, this is what online casinos are all about. It all about money. To the player, is whether you are winning or not and most people will always go for the most convenient methods available. For instance, you won’t find anybody wagering in a casino that only accepts money through checks. You will have to wait for about 72 hours for your check to mature first. Why play there when there is a vast range of betting sites that can process your payout in a matter of hours?As such, we will point you to a casino that you can instantly load your cash, and when it comes to cashing out, you get it by the minimum time possible. In Canada, almost all casinos have instant money transfer methods that also allow banking in Canadian dollars, e.g., PayPal, Neteller, Ecopayz, Skrill, Paysafe Card, VISA, MasterCard and many more. So, among these, which one is the fastest? For purposes of speed and convenience, we recommend using Neteller or Skrill.
- Casinos with the Best PayoutsFor a casino be the best casino in Canada, it has to make sure that its payout percentage ratios are lucrative to the players as well. For example, if a betting site has a has a payout rate of over 96% it means that every time you play, you have a 96% chance of winning on average.
- Casino OffersWith the kind of stiff competition that is going on in Canada’s betting industry, gaming sites are now offering a range of promotions such as welcome bonuses, jackpots, free spins, reloads and cash-backs. These make prospective gamers much more attracted to the site. We take it upon ourselves to direct you towards sites that offer discounts on their casino games starting with a welcome bonus.Additionally, there should be more promotional rewards for ongoing gamers to benefit from as well as an exceptional loyalty or VIP reward scheme. The wagering requirements that players have to meet must also be fair and easily achievable so that everything is nicely balanced out. Otherwise, what is the point of a massive offer with a near impossible rollover requirement?
- Game Providers and Game VarietyOf course, not only Canadians but also everyone likes to play enticing games offer best odds possible. So, here is where the software providers come in. Apart from the bonuses and promotion, the kind of software powering the gaming site is usually a make or break aspects. With highly reputable providers powering a website, you can be sure that you will find a massive collection of games that come with high-end and immersive technology.Thus, this is why you will find that the best casinos in Canada so far have the best software developers like Microgaming, Net Entertainment, Aristocrat and Betsoft as their providers to guarantee quality games.Thanks to such high-profile providers, you will be welcomed by a cool selection of action-packed casino games like blackjack, poker, slots, baccarat, craps, and roulette. Since slot machine games are the most popular perhaps due to their simplicity and fun factor, you will find that among all others available, they have the highest number of titles to pick from.
- CompatibilityAs we speak, literally everyone that’s over 18 years owns a smartphone. So, to capture large audiences, top-rated websites ensure that their games can be accessed on all smartphones and tablets. Likewise, in order to reach secure people of different tastes, you find that those at the top also have native mobile apps that can be downloaded for the most popular mobile operating systems like iOS, Android and Windows Phone. This makes it quite easy for the players to enjoy gambling on the go irrespective of where they are.
Is it Legal to Gamble Online In Canada?
When it comes to the legal status of online gambling in Canada, it is majorly a grey area. There are no explicit state laws that clearly regulate online gambling activities. However, there are a couple of laws that have fully legalized gambling in brick and mortar casinos based in Canada. Additionally, there is no regulation that bars any citizen from gambling online. Therefore, you don’t have to wonder whether you are breaking the law when you take on real money gambling online. As long as you are over 18 years of age, you are good to go!
When it comes to licensing and regulatory protocol for online facilities, the Kahnawake Gaming Commission is one of the most recognized entities in the Canadian gaming industry. To date, this regulatory body has the authority to give four different types of licenses to online gambling sites in accordance with regulations under Interactive Gaming laid out on the 22nd of September back in 2010. The main focus of this licensing institution is to assure fairness in the gaming plus guarantee the payouts for any member who participates in betting via the internet.
After reading all this, you should be well familiar with casinos that are based in Canada and how they operate. Instead of spending hours or even days carrying out trial and error experiments on where you want to game, take a pick from any of the sites that we have recommended here. In case you feel more adventurous, you can still pick a good site thanks to the tips discussed above. Now that you can “analytically” determine the sites that can be perfect for your needs, feel free to let us know how things went for you right here in the comments section. Good luck!