| || || |
10 Free Spins on Gold Volcano upon registration
| || #AD New players only. Max bonus is £123. Max bet with bonus is £5. No max cash out. Wagering is 50x. Skrill & Neteller excluded. Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse. Gambling can be addictive. Play responsible. Full T&Cs apply. |
| || || |
100% bonus up to £100 + 20 Bonus Spins on Sahara Riches Cash Collect on deposit
| || New UK customers only. Opt-in required. 20 Bonus Spins on "Sahara Riches Cash Collect" and 100% Deposit Bonus up to £100 on first deposit. Min. deposit £10. 30x wagering requirement for Bonus Spins and Deposit Bonus (game weighting applies). Max. £5/spin or £0.50/line. 30 days expiry. Play responsibly • www.begambleaware.org • T&Cs apply |
| || || |
10 FREE SPINS UPON REGISTRATION + 100 SPINS AFTER FIRST DEPOSIT & 100% UP TO £100 + 10% CASHBACK
| || #AD Welcome bonus for new players only. 10 free spins on registration (max withdraw is £100). 100 free spins after first deposit. Maximum bonus is 100% up to £100. Wagering is 35x bonus. No max cash out. Cashback is cash with no restrictions. Bonus excluded for players that deposit with Skrill or Neteller. Gambling can be addictive. Play responsibly. 18+. BeGambleAware.org |
| || || |
100% up to £100 Bonus + 100 Bonus Spins.
| || 18+. New Players only. One bonus offer per player. Minimum deposit of £10. Max bonus bet £5. This offer gives you a 100% match bonus up to £100 and 100 bonus spins. Bonus spins are valid on the following game(s) only: Starburst. Bonus spins to be credited at a rate of 20 bonus spins per day over five days, triggered on your first deposit. Bonus spins winnings credited in the form of bonus funds and capped at £50. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days and bonus spins within 10 days, otherwise any unused shall be removed. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds and are subject to 35x wagering on the bonus funds only. Affordability checks apply. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org |
| || || |
Stake £10 Get 100 Free Spins on Golden Fields
| || New customers only. Opt in required. 1x per customer. The promotion is only available on Golden Fields (the promotion games). Min £10 stake. Max 100 Free Spins at 10p per spin. Free Spins expire 24 hours from issue. Max redeemable £30. Eligibility rules, game, location, currency, payment-method restrictions and terms and conditions apply. |
| || || |
100% up to £99 Bonus + 99 Free Spins
| || #AD New customers only, min deposit £10, wagering 40x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. 100% up to £99 bonus + 99 free spins on 1st deposit. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Full T&Cs apply. |
| || || |
Register an account and receive 23 Extra Spins on Starburst or Joker Pro! 100% Refund bonus up to £111 with 77 Extra Spins on your first deposit
| || #AD New customers only, min deposit £10, wagering 60x for refund bonus, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Free Spins bonus has x40 wagering. 23 free spins on registration (max withdrawal is £100). 100% refund bonus up to £111 + 77 spins on 1st deposit. No max cash out on deposit offers. Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Ecopayz, Skrill or Neteller. Full T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org, Gamble Responsibly. 18+. BeGambleAware.org |
Table of contents
🎰 Steps to Playing Craps Online
💁♂️ Basic Rules
💪 Our Criteria for Ranking Craps Online Casinos
🎲 Different Types of Craps Games
⚖️ Online Craps or Live
❕ Best Winning Strategies
🤑 Best Tips for Win
How to Play Craps Online Step-By-Step
Craps online is a game that can only be played using online casinos. A UK player can play these games for real money or play craps free online. We can explain in full detail later in the guide to play effectively. For now, here is a step-by-step guide on what to do to start playing:
- Find an online casino that has craps games in its selection. It must be one a UK player is allowed access to. We have recommendations from our expert opinions that you can look at for examples.
- Once you have found the casino you are looking for, you must now make an account. This is done by filling in the registration form located in the lobby. Hand over a few details so you can verify your identity. This will let you log into the casino anytime, letting you play this game whenever.
- Once you are an official member, you can now look at the games. Select the craps game online from the “table games” section, found in most online casinos. Some casinos can have multiple versions available. Select the one you are most comfortable with or one you know the rules on well.
- Open up the game you have selected. This will take you to the table you will be playing on. In a craps online casino, this table will be virtual. A real table will be shown on a video feed if this is a live casino.
- You can now place bets with the money you have deposited. Use the payment methods provided to fill your account with money. This money can then be placed on wagers in the form of chips.
- You can now play the game by rolling the dice. Bets will be placed on the table. Each part of the table corresponds with a result you believe the game will end in. If the result comes up with where you placed the money, you win.
- You can now claim the winnings you have received. These can now be withdrawn using the payment methods mentioned above. You can choose to continue the game by wagering the money you have won.
Best Types of Bets in Craps
Here is an explanation of the many types of bets you can make in this game. Craps online can offer the most varied bets compared to any other table game.
|Pass Line Bet
||The simplest bet. You will wager on the result being a 7 or 11. A result of 2, 3, or 12 losses.
|Don’t Pass Line Bet
||A reversal on the Pass Line Bet. You win if it lands on a 2 or 3 roll. 7 or 11 results in a loss.
||Make the same bet as the Pass Line. Can only be done if Pass Line was won previously. You can choose to make another Come Bet if this happens once more.
|Don’t Come Bet
||Another opposite option. Can be made if the Don’t Pass Line bet was won previously. If a 12 appears, this will result in a tie, and other numbers will not win you money.
|The Field Bets
||Can win on multiple occasions. Either 3, 4, 9, 10, or 11. It can also be double on a 2 and triple on a 12. You will lose if a 5, 6, 7, or 8 appear.
|2.78% – 5.56%
|Free Odds Bets
||Players can wager on a pass or come bet. The result will land a 7 before a specific point number is rolled. This is considered statistically fair. This is why there is no House Edge attached.
||Can be made at any time. You will bet on a number before the 7 is rolled. This can result in three different outcomes. Therefore, three different house edges and odds.
||Similar to Place bets. You will bet on a point number before the 7 is rolled with a 5% winnings taken.
|4.76% or less
|Big Six, Big Eight
||Players bet on a 6 or 8 before the 7 is eventually rolled. It can be rolled single or multiple times.
||Won if the dice roll the same number. For example, a “Hard 6” is when both land a 3.
|2 or 12 Bets
||The most difficult numbers to land. This is either two 1s or two 6s. Has the highest payout.
|3 or 11 Bets
||Similar to landing 2 or 12 but with fewer statistical losses. If you do land 2 or 12 with this bet, you will still lose.
|Any 7 Bet
||7 has the most combinations possible for an outcome. You can simply bet on this number. The payout will just not be as high.
|Any Craps Bet
||2, 3, or 12 are just seen as “Craps numbers”. You will win if you just land these numbers.
You can select these bets at any time using the table screen. Simply click on the space that matches the numbers you predict. There will also be words to point out the sections.
Overview of the Craps Table Layout
The surface of a craps table can seem very confusing when first witnessed. The way it works is that it shows all the types of bets you can make. In a real casino, you will place the chips you have on a part of the table that represents the bet. For example, a Come Bet will have the word “COME” shown in the middle of the table. Placing your chips there will represent you making a Come Bet. The dice will be rolled, and you will win based on where your chips were. Because of all these bets you can make, expect the table itself to be quite large.
For online craps free versions, the tables can be adapted for whatever screen size you are viewing from. Even on mobile versions, the table is shrunk for a smaller screen. All the important information, such as a rules guide, is shown on the side of the table. You can see through live craps that four employees work at a table to operate it. The Boxman operates the chips and the dice. The two dealers collect and pay bets to the players. A Stickman stands straight across from the Boxman and announces the results of each roll. In online Craps, this can be done through virtual messages and animations.
How to Place Bets in Craps – Gambling Advice
Here are the latest tips from our experts on how to effectively play craps online for money using the table:
- Always try to make sure there is enough space on the table when you play craps online with friends. A table is capable of accommodating up to 20 gamblers in total. Once a new player joins, the new bets must be taken in before the dice can be rolled.
- The Dealer’s Puck is what indicates when the dealers are ready to take in bets. This is for the pass line or for the point number, which is declared by the players.
- Only the dealers and the Boxman will manage your bets made. They will distribute any winnings the players have earned.
- The first roll is known as the Come Out Roll. Only after this roll can the player continue making bets.
- If you are eligible for multi-rolls with specific bets, you must ensure the dealers know this. The only exception is the Field Bets which require a single roll.
Simple Rules of Craps for Free Online
Here is where you can understand the basic rules of how to play this game. The same can be true for both an online version and a land-based casino:
- Start by making your bet. This is done by placing chips in the correct place on the table. For example, place the bet on Pass Line. This means you are hoping the dice will roll a 7 or an 11.
- The Shooter will be the one to roll the dice after everyone has placed a bet. The first roll is known as the Come Out Roll.
- If the dice lands on the preferred outcome, ideally 7 or 11, this results in an instant win. If the dice land on any other number that isn’t 2, 3, or 12, the bet remains in play.
- A number that is landed on the Come Out Roll establishes a Point Number. Further bets can be placed after the point.
- Shooter keeps rolling until either a 7 or the Point Number is landed. This ends the game, and all winnings are rewarded.
How We Rate Craps Online Casinos?
Here is how we can review the best craps online casino available. Included are top casinos to play Craps online based on numerous factors. Here are the aspects we assess in full:
- Safety and Security. We ensure that every craps game online casino is fully licensed by an official body. You can check for a casino license yourself at the bottom of the casino page. The casino must also be protected by SSL encryption software. This protects most financial transactions.
- Choice of Craps Games. A good variety of games can be most helpful. This gives the players options in which version they prefer to play compared to others. A provider of the games will be assessed as well.
- Bonuses and Promotions. Bonus deals can help improve the player’s chances of winning. They can also increase the overall winnings they can earn. Some of them can help with cashback rewards so they don’t suffer losses. Others can provide more money to bet with so you can game longer.
- Banking Methods. The player needs to have a banking method they are most comfortable with to deposit money. It is also best if there are no processing fees attached and the payouts are fast. The faster players can handle money, the quicker they can start playing.
- Customer Service. It can help players a lot if there is someone to talk to. This means that if they have any issues, they can be quickly resolved thanks to customer support. Contact information must be provided. This is either by email, phone number, or a live chat room open 24/7.
Types of Online Games Craps
Here are some examples of games you can come across in craps play online:
||It is also known as Las Vegas Craps. All the bets are made against the house, and a special table is used. The rolling of the dice is done using a string or wire. This prevents it from striking the wall of the table.
||This is the standard version found in most online casinos. You can only make bets that follow the simple rule of landing a 7 or 11. This also follows the Point Number rule too. Players can either win or lose with no ties to break them up.
|Die Rich Craps
||This version of the game only uses one die instead of the usual two or three. 6 results in a win, while a 1 results in a loss. All other numbers in between can become the Point Number.
|New York Craps
||Played in both the eastern parts of the US and England. The table layout is slightly different, referred to as the Double-end Dealer. Players can wager on box numbers which makes it easier for those wanting small winnings.
|High Point Craps
||Played for the highest numbers. The regular roll of 2 or 3 is completely ignored. A roll of 11 or 12 will reward an instant win. Any other total becomes the Point Number.
Play Online Craps or Play Them Live
Here are the advantages and disadvantages for when you play craps online compared to playing Live. This can help determine which is best for you:
- Can have the table set automatically.
- Bets can be made with a simple click.
- Bonuses can be used to have more to bet with.
- RNG is much more calculated.
- You will be playing against a system that removes authenticity.
- Bets may be limited to specific versions.
- Experience an immersive table.
- Play with other gamblers at the same table.
- Ask the dealer for specific bets and see them roll the dice.
- Dealers can make mistakes when rolling dice.
- Games can be slower when played live.
- Other real players can win against you.
Online Free Craps Winning Strategy
Thanks to our team of experts, we have a few helpful tips to help give you a winning strategy. You can apply some of these strategies to other table games as well.
- You can research the different versions for you to play with. Each one has its own unique rules to follow and different bets to be made. Choose the one you feel more comfortable with or has the best odds catered towards you.
- Try and assess your bankroll regularly while playing. Because of the many different bets, it can be easy to lose track of how much you have spent. A high-stakes bet will not last long with a low bankroll. Stick to the bets you can make until you make enough money.
- Check to see if the game you are playing has a minimum or maximum bet limit. This can affect how much you will win. You can also compare it to your bankroll to avoid making unwise bets.
- In live craps, you can play online with friends and learn from them. They can teach you their own strategies or help you come up with new ones. Some live casinos can include chat rooms or voice calls so players can interact with each other.
- Try playing craps online free versions to get some practice in. It can also let you experience the odds in real time. You can know the outcome of certain bets before you make them. Dice rolls can almost never be predicted, but can you determine whether a bet is worth it?
Tips for Free Online Craps
Here are five tips recommended by our experts. These relate more to how you play the game and what you can do to improve your odds:
- Try to avoid betting on Big Six or Big Eight. The bets themselves are completely evened out. This means you won’t be able to make a profit on them. You can make a bit of money, but not enough to continue playing.
- For beginners, Pass Line Bets are highly suggested. This type of bet is completely straightforward and can easily be understood. The House Edge is also quite low, meaning it’s the easiest way to try and win.
- Once you are more confident, you can move on to Don’t Pass Bets. These are a little riskier but have just enough increased payouts to continue.
- Proposition bets should be always avoided. They have a considerably high House Edge and low chances of winning. The payout seems tempting, but the risk is too great. Especially for beginner gamblers.
- Try using the 3-Point Molly system when betting. This can give you three possible numbers to work with, which can help balance your bankroll. Gain better outcomes by betting on these results.