Candy Bars Overview
The Candy Bars slot machine is not your typical 5*3 reel slot game. Instead, it comprises a set up of 4*4 reels. Additionally, there are fifty paylines at your disposal despite the total wager being 75x your selected coin value. The reason for this is that there are 3 progressive jackpots which you can feed per spin: Giant, Snack, and King, whose sizes gradually increase. So many living beings love sweets and almost everybody have their favorite list of candy bars, like chocolate candy bars, hershey candy bars, some prefer giant candy bars or any other candy bar types.
Despite the slot machine’s theme being self-evident, IGT’s approach during the development stage was the anthropomorphizing of the bars of candy into small-framed people, as opposed to the incorporation of emoticons. In turn, this adds a touch of character to the slot game. Furthermore, it permits a broader use of sound effects for the enhancement of the overall gaming encounter.
The sound effects which constitute drumbeats function remarkably as background music during the spinning of the reels and are a reminiscence of the legendary track record ‘Goody Two Shoes’ by Adam Ant.
Candy Bars is a slot machine which gets punters assuming that it exudes more simplicity than the regular 5-reeled slot. However, what is actually the case is an impressively clever title. Hence, it is a combination of an array of elements for the creation of a delightful, captivating, and possibly profitable machine.
It also comes with a challenge. With only 4 reels and each containing only 4 icons, it is evident that the symbols are not as many as you would find in other slot games. Furthermore, there are 6 categories of icons. The first 3 are the lowest rewarding and are the candies. Secondly, there is a seemingly angry demeanour. Thirdly, you will stumble upon a white and red sweet, and lastly, there are enthused and vibrantly coloured purple fruit drops engulfed in see-through wrappers. Punters who land these three images on the reels on an activated pay line(s) trigger the same value of winnings.
Nonetheless, the more profitable images are the two 7s, which are coloured red and blue, respectively. Moreover, you can attain wins via any combination of 7s at smaller amounts. However, if you attain only 1 category of ‘7’on any activated line, then your earnings are notably greater.
There is a multiplier of 2x that has two responsibilities:
• It signifies the in-game’s Wild symbol which means that it substitutes all other icons for the creation of a win.
• It elevates your earnings by double on an activated line. Additionally, punters that successfully land 2 of these icons at a go, instantly activate a payout of 4x their bet.
While this may sound as easy as reciting the alphabet, there is more to it than meets the eye. As such, all icons fill up the reels. Therefore, this implies that while there is a high likelihood of acquiring considerable monetary prizes, stacked images may eliminate the opportunity for other symbols to make an appearance on the reels. In turn, players fail to acquire as frequent winnings as they would anticipate.
Despite winnings occur frequently and in small sums, there is the possibility of landing some more substantial earnings from playing the base game. Nevertheless, 75 coins on each spin can make the Candy Bars game fairly expensive when partaking in the thrill at advanced coin levels.
Extra Features Worth Noting When Playing Candy Bars
Players should bear in mind the other 2 key features both of which trigger large monetary winnings.
• Blackout Wins – These take place upon any random game icon getting stacked on the 4 reels. In turn, you can expect prizes which fall between 5000 and 25,000 credits, depending on the particular symbol which makes an appearance.
• Progressive Jackpots – Participants can win these by gathering 4 symbols which contain the chocolate bar backdrop. When these icons fall on the 2nd reel the Snack Size jackpot is triggered, whereas when they land on the 3rd reel, the King Size jackpot is all yours for grabs. Lastly, gathering these symbols on the 2nd to 4th reels activates the Giant Size jackpot.
The Unique Features
It is no secret that the Candy Bars slot game packs a myriad of unique features, as outlined below.
• Stacked Images – All game images, including the multiplier of 2x stack themselves on the reels which can be both an advantage and a setback. Hence, it can aid in more lucrative winnings but may also stand in the way of you acquiring winnings from an individual icon.
• Progressives – As mentioned earlier, the game incorporates 3 progressive jackpots: Snack, Giant, and King, which vary from a few hundred to thousands of coins.
• Wilds – These are represented by the 2x multiplier Wilds.
The Candy Bars Slot: What Works?
As you delight in this slot from IGT, it is essential to keep the following in mind:
• The 3 Progressives – Any machine, including Candy Bars which has the provision of a progressive jackpot, is advantageous to punters. With not one but three progressive jackpots up for grabs (that players can acquire on any spin they make sporadically), this is indisputably more appealing.
• The Wild – As stated earlier, it is the 2x multiplier. Wins from this symbol are essential in what is typically considered a tight base game which does not trigger payouts. However, if players can manage to fill up the 2nd or 3rd reel with the Wild, then the possibility of scoring mind-blowing wins avails itself.
• The Outlook – Despite the fact that Candy Bars exudes a simple outlook with only a sprinkling of symbols, the sound effects alongside graphics are tip-top and indeed surpass a plethora of other slot machines in the market.
The Candy Bars Machine: What Does Not Work?
While we have discussed above what works, it is, therefore, vital to bear in mind what does not work when playing this IGT slot.
• Low Base Game Wins – A multitude of the winnings stemming from the base game is relatively low, as they range from 5-10 coins per line. Furthermore, while players may score an array of wins on an activated pay line, they are betting 75 coins at a go. Thus, it is advisable to hit a decent number of these lines or activate the 2x multiplier for the likelihood of breaking even.
• Costly Gameplay – Given that Candy Bars contains fifty paylines but needs a 50% premium on coins which feed the progressive jackpots and make it relatively costly to partake in. As such, is important to budget your funds wisely as you relish in the thrill.
Playing Candy Bars for Free
Upon signing up and logging into a reputable gaming site (such as the ones discussed below), you get to set the reels in motion for practice once selecting the option to play for free. Just like the real money option, the demo mode is vibrantly coloured with sound effects that put you in a good mood. Moreover, there is a bonus feature which serves the purpose of boosting your winnings by twice or four times.
Playing the Candy Bars Slot Machine for Some Actual Cash
Punters can try their luck at this game with some actual bankroll. Thus, all they require doing is signing up at a trustworthy online casino and depositing the required minimum to make withdrawals possible. Additionally, the real money version of the slot is compatible with an assortment of mobile gadgets (tablets and smartphones).
Where to Play the Candy Bars Online Slot
Below are some of the top-rated gaming sites at which you can revel in the game either for free or with some real money at stake.
With its establishment in 2001, this casino is on the cutting edge of the latest technology. Slot machine fans will be pleased to see the progressive jackpots up for grabs, as is the case with Candy Bars. Additionally, with over 400 games to choose from, this site offers something for every player.
When it comes to the mobile version of the casino, compatibility is included as members can access the Instant Play version from their iPhones, Android tablets and smartphones, iPads, and other gadgets. Moreover, Android users have the flexibility of downloading and installing the application on Google Play Store.
Regarding security and safety, the site has valid licensure along with registration from the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) plus the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. You will also find an eCOGRA stamp of approval which serves as validation of fairness in gaming.
As is the case with other credible gaming websites, Spin Palace offers new members an incentive in the form of a notably large sign-up offer. What makes this bonus stand out from that offered by other gaming sites is the fact that it is spread out across your 1st year of membership. To that end, players can expect up to $1000 worth of bonus money provided that they indulge in the gameplay with consistent, real money funds. Hence, they can use this bonus to delight in Candy Bars and possibly walk away with one or all three progressive jackpots.
It penetrated the market in 1994 when web-based gambling was still in its early stages, thereby making it one of the oldest gaming sites. Regarding licensure, the casino is licensed by the MGA. On top of that, the Gaming Club follows the online gaming policies to the letter, along with bearing the eCOGRA seal of approval.
Additionally, there are more than 500 gameplay options available including the Candy Bars slot machine, which are conveniently accessible via Instant Play across a broad range of devices ranging from iOS and Android to PCs (Linux, Windows, and Mac) and Blackberry. Users can partake in the games either for free or with some cash at risk.
As is the case with the abundance of reputable web-based casinos, the Gaming Club lures in players with an impressive welcome offer of as much as $350 upon passing the registration procedure. Moreover, the promotion is divided into 2; firstly, you trigger a 100% top-up (up to $200) of your 1st deposit. Secondly, you are awarded an additional 150% (a maximum of $150) of the 2nd deposit you make, which you can use to try your luck at gameplay alternatives such as Candy Bars and possibly walk away with the progressive jackpot at stake.
Members of this casino undoubtedly gain access to a vast assortment of more than 450 games, including slot games such as Candy Bars, Live casino, progressive jackpots, table games (Roulette, Baccarat, and Blackjack), and much more.
When it comes to the promotions, new punters are eligible for a sign-up offer of as much as $500, which is divided as follows:
1st deposit: A 100% top-up of up to a maximum of $150.
2nd deposit: A 50% match of up to a maximum of $350 accompanied by 100 extra spins.
The gaming site’s motto is fairness, safety, excitement, and simplicity. Therefore, Ruby Fortune makes the process of playing unbelievably smooth with a multitude of games to make a selection from, including IGT’s Candy Bars. Furthermore, the site offers a secure gameplay environment as all the available games have undergone thorough testing by eCOGRA to ensure they are 100% fair.
Pertaining to promotions, the website impresses players with a handsome sign-up offer of as much as $750. Nonetheless, you require making 3 different deposits within your 1st week of registration to be eligible for this reward.
Since 2006, Betway stands out from its rivals not only with its myriad of more than 400 games available including Candy Bars but also due to the fact that these games are a great mix of quality and quantity.
Nearly all gambling sites furnish new members with a registration promotion, and thus, Betway is no exception. Hence, it is spread out across the first 3 deposits you make, as follows:
- 1st deposit: You trigger a 100% top-up of as much as $250.
- 2nd deposit: You are awarded a 25% match offer of as much as $250.
- 3rd deposit: You receive a 50% match of a maximum of $500.
As a veteran in the world of web-based gaming, Jackpot City joined the sector in 1998. With a classy purple and black backdrop, the site exudes easy navigation that takes you to the games such as Candy Bars, available bonuses, and much more.
The casino has authentic licensure from the MGA, follows the stringent gambling regulations laid out by the EU and has certification from eCOGRA. Thus, this validates the fact that Jackpot City offers its members nothing but fair treatment.
Upon logging in, the more than 250 slot machine titles displayed (including Candy Bars) will indeed catch your eye, not to mention the welcome bonus which lies at a maximum of $1600. The promotion is divided into:
- 1st deposit: A 100% top-up, amounting to as much as $800.
- 2nd deposit: A 100% match of a maximum of $800.
Both offers must be utilized within the first 7 days of registration.
Slot Summary Table
|Type||Progressive jackpot slot|
|Lowest Coin Size||1|
|Highest Coin Size||10|
|RTP||Varies but typically ranges from roughly 92% to approximately 95%.|
All in all, Candy Bars is a captivating and eccentric slot machine which not avails a quirky playing experience but a unique outlook. With the addition of intriguing features alongside not one but three progressive jackpots, the game is indisputably worth your time and money.