Scudamore’s Super Stakes is a 5-reel slot machine with a horse racing theme. It is not based on a real horse-racing brand or league. In this game from NetEnt, you will be spinning the symbols of different jockeys on different horses.
Below is the Scudamore’s Super Stakes slot overview:
|Highest Bet Payout||5,000x|
|Minimum/Maximum Bet||10/100 coins|
In this review, we will take a look at the game mechanics, payout table, how to play it, and how to interpret the pay table. You will also learn how to play this slot for free.
To start playing the Scudamore’s Super Stakes slot machine, you first need to determine how much each coin is valued. To do this, you have to toggle the Coin Value button found at the bottom right. You can choose to set each coin value between 0.01 and 1.
The next step is to choose how many coins you want to wager per line. You can bet between one and ten coins per line,i.e. 10 coins per level and you can make this choice with the Level button on the bottom left. Use the plus/minus symbols on both sides to toggle the buttons. So you can bet a minimum of 10 coins per spin and a maximum of 100 coins.
While the Scudamore’s Super Stakes free slot machine offers 20 pay lines in the main game, in Peter’s Classic Cup Bet Lines, there are 32 paylines as the game transforms to a 5-reel and 4-row one.
Once all settings are made, you can spin the reels. The Spin button is found at the bottom middle. Once the reel starts spinning, you cannot change your mind. You have to stop it, to change the bet value.
Scudamore Slot Special Features
There are several game features that would help you make more money. They are:
- Wild – the wild symbol is the jockey in blue uniform, but he is not riding a horse. The wild can substitute for any symbol to help make a winning combination of symbols except for the scatter and the Bet Slip symbol. The wild also pays money, and landing at least three of them will grant you 100 coins in the Scudamore’s Super Stakes slot game. The highest payout for the wild is 1,000 coins if you manage to land five of them on a pay line. The symbol values get also multiplied by the bet level, so if you bet set at the 10th level, your winnings for landing 5 wilds will go up to 10,000 coins (1,100 x10).
- Scatter – the scatter symbol is the golden cup. It only appears on reels 1, 3, and 5. If you land three of them, you will activate the bonus round called Peter’s Classic Cup. The scatter symbol does not yield free spins.
- Random Wilds – from time to time, you will see some horseshoe symbols randomly appearing on the screen. If they do, they will replace the symbols they landed on with wilds. You can get between two and five horseshoe symbols at any given time.
- Peter’s Classic Cup – in this bonus round, several horses will race on the reels. Before the race begins, you have to choose a horse. If this horse wins, you can win up to 5,000x your bet because during this race, more paylines are added.
- Bet Slip – on the right side of the grid is a Bet Slip. You can purchase it in the main game only. In the Bet Slip side game, you have to select the symbol you want to collect, then choose the number of spins, which includes the target times you have to land that symbol, and select your bet. If you land the required number of symbols, you’ll get some multiplier of your bet as a prize.
How to Win Money
To win, your goal is to land symbols of the same kind. At minimum, you must land three of them on adjacent reels, and they must start from the leftmost reel. The exact position of the symbols are found in the game menu.
The paytable is expressed in coins, which are then multiplied by a bet level and the value of the coin.
|Number of Appearance in a Pay Line||Jockey Symbols|
Here is an example of how a win is calculated:
- Coin value: 0.01
- Bet Level: 1
Let us say you landed a jockey in blue three times. What you are going to win according to the paytable is 10 coins. Since your bet level is 1 and a coin size is 0.01, you win 0.10, (10×1)x0.01. The number of coins, or a bet level, will have an impact on how much you win. If you wagered 100 coins (level 10), then your is to be (10×10)x0.01=1 (USD or GBP). One of the tips you need to implement is to practise patience. Do not get tempted to wager the maximum bet even if the Mex Bet button is glaring at you. This will deplete your bankroll in less than ten minutes. The best practice is to wager small and wait for the wilds and the scatter symbols to award you with wins.
Play Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Online for Free or with Cash
You can play the Scudamore’s Super Stakes casino slot machines for free in the demo version, which we have on the site. The demo version has the same game mechanics as the paid one. It does not require any download or registration, and you certainly do not even have to supply any information.
If you want to play Scudamore’s Super Stakes slot online with real cash so you can win real money, choose from our list of casinos where you can play this game. If you play in a casino, a registration is required, and you also have to supply your payment information, so you can make a deposit.
Before you register, read the casino terms and conditions. Find out if players from your country are accepted, what payment methods are accepted, and if there are any welcome bonuses. Should you join one and decide to avail of a bonus, you must read the terms and conditions of the bonus, so you do not do anything to forfeit it by accident.
Mobile Compatibility of the Game
The game is compatible with smartphones and tablets. It requires neither downloading nor an app. You just have to launch it from a browser. The browser must be capable of playing either Flash or HTML5. It will work on any device, including a desktop or a laptop.
If you decide to play the paid version, the experience will depend on the casino that is hosting the game. Some casinos have mobile-friendly websites. But some casinos do not do this, and you will be required to download an app.
If this happens, it is very likely that the casino app is only available on iOS and Android. Knowing this, choose a casino where the app is optional. You also need to be warned that most of the time, a casino cannot offer all its games on mobile. What this means is that the game may be available on desktop, but not on mobile. iOS also restricts players from gambling, so iPhone users can play only for fun on mobile.
The Scudamore’s Super Stakes slot game is simple to operate, and the expected features like wilds and scatters are in there. One thing that makes the gameplay exciting is the horse race. Instead of winning free spins, you will be playing a bonus round. This is great, considering that what is at stake is 5,000x your bet.