How to Bet at Top Cat Slot?
When you access the Top Cat slot game, all rounds are started with 20 non-changeable win lines. Total Bet is adjusted manually with the help of “Choose a Stake” window.
As a leading UK based game studio, Blueprint Gaming has been aiming to create some of the most imaginative, entertaining slots. With its Top Cat slot game, they’ve managed to do exactly what their goal is. This slot is similar to Deep Sea Treasure.
Top Cat delivers you a world of feline gangs and cartoon-like design, which gives you to all the thrill and fun you need. You can play for free online fruit machine on many websites including Slotozilla and via your PC, tablet, or mobile device.
Top Cat Special Features
- Dibble Spins. When you uncover Dibble Free Spins on the Master Plan bonus, you will be transported to an alley. In the midst of these Free Spin rounds, a special symbol appears on all 5 reels. This card will ‘roam’ to another place on the reels, and if the two icons collide, they will expand and cover the entire display. This will continue until you have used all the free slot spins in Top Cat video slot.
- Dinner Rounds. As you are transferred to a dinner table with other gang members, you will be presented with a new screen. During these rounds, you can have an unlimited number of Free Spins. In the midst of all, the special Scatter symbol will appear. The number shown on the Scatter symbol determines the number of steps you are about to reach. The higher you go up the ladder, the higher the Free Spin multiplier will be.
- Cash Picker. In this feature, Top Cat slot shows us a garbage disposal truck. It will throw trash cans, and when you reveal one, you will see your multiplier bonus. Players can continue with this until the officer appears and makes them collect all their winnings.
- Maharajah Heist. It consists of two parts, when you choose one of the gang members and climb the hotel room while increasing your multiplier, If you can make it all the way to the 5th floor, you will reach the second part.
In this section, you will see all the gang members and the officer Dibble. You have to move the gang members on board by rolling a red dice, and as you move you will find Total Bet multiplier. After this phase, a blue dice will be rolled, which determines how far the officer Dibble will go. His movement affects your winnings.
Construction Site Wilds
Features five different reels, with the last one having the most Wilds. The further down the reels you go, the lesser the specials will be contained. On the last reel, you will start the first Free Spin, and you will have to look for the free Top Cat slot icon. If the needed number appears, you will continue climbing on the next step with more Wilds. The more you advance, the higher chance is to have another additional round.
Call or Nothing
This bonus will award one of these four additions:
- Choo’s Piano Wilds. Here there will be 4 stars on Choo’s head; they will spread on the screen and substitute random symbols with Wilds;
- Brain’s Water Wilds. Here, you will have the water sprayed on your reel. Once the water comes off, there will be a chance for each reel to become a Wild one;
- Spook’s Mice and as Nice. In this feature, Top Cat slot machine will blow his whistle, and a mouse will appear. The mouse will land on a random symbol and substitute the missing icon for a match. It will do this before the officer Dibble shows up.
- Benny’s Colossal TV. It will uncover Huge TV, and Benny will press one button on it. When the second time Benny turns on the TV, if the symbols match, you will receive a payment.
How to Win Top Cat Slot Machine?
Players can play the Top Cat slot machine game and win easily by using 5×3 reels with 20 lines. The jackpot is progressive which means that the price gets higher and higher with each round played. Keep in mind that it can be won only on the max bet.