Could you have celebrated your 20th anniversary as a game provider better than Swedish NetEnt has now done with Guns N’ Roses?! By creating a really rocky smoker that burns to really good! You can try this online slots eg. at Slotozilla and there you can also try playing free slots on a slot machine.
Online slots based around popular musicians and bands are taking the world of online entertainment by storm. The combination of rich graphics and innovative sound set backed up with the artists’ most popular titles promise many hours of a quality fun. As music-themed slots are the real hit for 2016!
Net Entertainment released their latest title based around popular rock band that also celebrates 30 years on the stage. You can play Guns’n’Roses slot machine game for free and learn the game basics before start this slot in the real money mode.
How to Win at Guns’n’Roses?
Guns’n’Roses is a 5-reel 3-row 25-payline online slot game set in the scenery of a concert of the mega-popular Los Angeles based rock band. Packed with the themed symbols and the band’s original music, NetEnt’s latest addition to the pool of licensed slots also features a wide range of betting options, making it suitable for players of different experience levels.
To form a winning combination, you will have to collect at least 3 symbols of the same kind that appear from the left to the right side of the screen, placed on adjacent reels. The pokie machine’s features the most prominent band’s members so that you will find here Axl Rose – the singer, Slash – the lead guitarist, and Duff McKagan – the bass guitar player.
The most gainful symbol is Axl Rose. To collect 5 such icons, you have to score 750 coins while Slash pays up to 500 coins for the same number of symbols. In addition, there are lower paying icons such as standard playing cards 10, J, Q, K and Ace, all decorated with attached roses, which will award you up to 125 coins for a combination that consists of 5 those symbols.
Attractive for all Experience Levels
With the theoretical return to a player (RTP) of 96.83%, this is a medium to high volatile online slot, but it still offers a set of rewarding bonuses, free spins, and multiplied winnings. The maximum jackpot is up to 2.000 coins. You can increase your odds to win it by playing with lower coin denominations before you learn all the rules.
Great Choice of Available Bonuses
Although the Guns’n’Roses casino slot game offers a slightly lower jackpot prize, you can still benefit from the rewarding extra rounds, free spins, and multipliers:
- The Appetite for Destruction Wild is a randomly activated round that starts when you collect 3 bonus symbols. It covers 5 positions on the reels and transforms those icons into wilds, giving you complimentary opportunities to form a winning combination.
- The Legend Re-Spins is also a randomly triggered complimentary round that awards you with 3 free spins combined with a guaranteed Stacked Wild placed on reels 2, 3 or 4. Stacked Wilds will remain their position on every spin you make during this competition.
- Solo Multipliers may appear during any of the above-mentioned exta rounds, while all your winnings will be multiplied in the range from 4x to 10x.
- Bonus Wheel Games will start if you collect at least 3 bonus icons that appear only on reels 1, 3 and 5. This round offers 3 different types of prizes: you can either win some coins or play two additional games:
- The Crowd Pleaser bonus round will take you to the field packed with 8 hidden symbols, and your task is to open those fields. The game will reward you with a varying amount of coins and possibly free spins. You can score up to 10 free spins during this mode. The higher you progress, the greater the multiplier of your initial stake will be.
- The Crowd Meter is placed on the left side of your screen, displaying the number of coins you scored and the progress towards the next level.A feature that grants you 10 spins at no cost is called Encore Free Spins and comes with stacked wilds in the form of the Guns’n’Roses leading members that appear on reels 2, 3 or 4. The wild will cover the entire reel and give you even more chances to boost your bankroll.
Themed Bonus Symbols
Get some of the featured bonus symbols to start one of the built-in additional rounds for nothing:
- The Guns N’ Roses logo acts as the game’s wild, and you can use it to substitute any other but the scatter to form a combination that pays off. In addition, this symbol can turn into an Expanding Wild, providing you with more capacities to score the main prize.
- Collect at least 3 Vinyl Record symbols to activate the Record of Fortune bonus mini game.
- The Appetite for Destruction is another wild symbol that is designed to resemble the band’s first and the most successful album, and its function is to start the most costing prize feature.
Minimal and Maximal Bets
The minimum bet size is only $0.01 and may go up to $1 if 10 bet lines are activated. If you play with 20 fixed paying lines, the minimum bet goes from $0.20, while the maximum bet per spin is $200.
Where to Play the Guns’n’Roses?
You can play this online slot in casinos that use reliable Net Entertainment’s software and are available to the players worldwide. Unlike the gamers from Europe, UK, Australia and Asia, the US and Canada based fans will only have the opportunity to enjoy the free play mode, due to some legal restrictions.
The software provider announced a recent change in such regulations, but you should always check your eligibility before start to play. The Guns’n’Roses slot machine is available in both download and the browser-based mode, so you can play it on a range of devices, including desktop and mobile.
Tips & Tricks
Play the Guns’n’Roses slot machine game for free before you learn the its mechanics and find more about the bonus rounds. Once mastered, you can easily switch to the real money mode.