Have you ever got bored from Simbat’s or stars and bars slot machine slots? Repetitive design and the gameplay, but you are still coming back? Why? The answer is simple, you know that this company is providing consistent base and best bang for the buck for their users, especially for those that like to chase real money. The Simbat Entertainment Systems isn’t your average company. They came in silence to the market, in fact, they were so quiet that people don’t know when they even started producing pokies. Their website doesn’t help at all, as it dates only from 2008, and wasn’t updated after 2015. This doesn’t imply anything bad at all, but if you are comfortable with this, play Stars’N’Bars free slot, and find out what all the fuss is about 3×3 slots.
Similar Package Brings Almost The Same Awards
As in most of their offers, the top prize is 200 credits (or Euros, if you decide to give a chance to the mode that involves real investment, but the real prizes, too). But, this time, it is true only in the basic mode, which is good, as 2 most paying modes will bump it up to the 300 and 500 credits, respectively. Winning each is a straightforward process, the user only has to obtain 3 icons of the same kind, bells for the basic or red triple bars icon for more generous ways of playing the free online Stars’N’Bars slot machine.
Before starting, the user has to know how deep is his pocket and how much he is willing to risk:
- Basic: The wager is just a single coin, but the pokie pays even for just a 2 cards in the combination. Even more, there is mini game that starts simultaneously, 9 stars are filled with the colors that show on the setup to further increase winnings;
- Play 5: The upper layout of the Stars’N’Bars slot game is activated by pressing the “Choose Bet” key, upping the stake to 5 coins. The requirement is higher, but it comes with the possibility to win on 3 paylines. Is it worth paying more to include additional paylines? It’s up to you to find out;
- Play 10: The Same layout is activated, but with the higher awarding sums;
- Play 20: The most expensive, but the most gifting mode, it enables more symbols to form winning combinations, but increases the highest award to the €500. Chances to win are just a bit higher than in cheaper modes.
Risk To Double Rewards
- Simple as ever, the Stars’N’Bars slot machine game doesn’t contain Scatters and Wilds, but has inbuilt Gamble function;
- After the each sum earned, the bettor will be asked if he wants to try his luck at doubling the money by risking of choosing the right side of the coin (although there aren’t any coins visible);
- The wrong choice will make you lose your previous hard earned sum, but the right one will double it, as long as you are willing to risk.
Without fancy functions or appearance, their number varies according to the mode selected. The value of each can be seen at the Paytables.