Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx slot falls under the category of one of the most unusual games that Microgaming has ever released. It is a sequel of Jungle Jim El Dorado slot. The giant software provider collaborated with Stormcraft Studios to produce this title, that became an instant hit as soon as it was released in October 2019.
Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx Slot Review
|Name||Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx|
|Provider||Microgaming & Stormcraft Studios|
Before you start playing this slot, it is prudent to note that it has a 5×4 reel set where you start with 35 bet lines. However, you have the potential to reach up to 5X5 Reels and a total of 50 paylines while having a blast with this game. Some of the main features of this game you should know before you start spinning the reels include:
- Rolling Reels – These are perhaps one of the most striking features of the slot. You will instantly love this feature because after you land on winning symbols, it comes in to remove them so as to make space for new ones to land into the empty position. This creates more chances for players to create new winning combos. The new symbols will keep coming in until a point where you no longer get any new prizes. What makes this even better is that the new winning symbols are accompanied by better multipliers.
All gamers get to start at X1, but if you are fortunate enough to reach the 5th level, you will be beaming with joy because you will start working with X10 multiplier where the game area converts to 50 lines and 5X5 reels.
- Multiplier Trail – This is another interesting feature the slot offers. You can increase your wins by unlocking more lines. You will soon discover that this trail advances with every consecutive roll as seen below:
- The initial spin will give you X1 multiplier when you are playing at 35 paylines.
- The 2nd roll gives X2 multiplier.
- The 3rd roll offers X3 multiplier.
- Getting the 3rd roll upgrades you to 50 lines with X4 multiplier.
- The 4th roll offers X5 multiplier.
- The 5th roll will give you X10 multiplier.
- Scatters – Scatter symbols are the gate pass to free spins. Rather than starting from X1 multiplier, it starts from X2 multiplier. Consequently, the rolling reels also come into play where the multipliers can rise up to X20. Landing on 3, 4, or 5 scatters will award you X5, X10, and X20 your stake as well as 12 free spins. If you wish, you can take advantage of the Win Booster feature at an extra cost. This will add you an extra scatter that will increase your chances of getting the free spins. The scatter takes position outside the reels in a way that boosts your total bet without affecting symbol pays.
- Wilds – As you would expect, the game also offers Wild symbols to make your gaming experience even more intense. They play the usual role of substituting other symbols to help you form winning combinations. Naturally, it will not substitute the scatter. You should also know that the symbols do not appear on the first reel. Jungle Jim is the symbol that represents the wild.
There are other features you will come across while having fun with Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx casino slot machines. These include pots, Sphinx, Book of the Dead, Jim, gemstones, and chests laden that appear on the reels. Jim is the highest paying symbol that rewards gamers with X10 your stake. The penny slot also presents an Autoplay option where you can choose 10, 25, 50, or 100 automatic spins.