18+ New Players. Min. £10 deposit. 100% up to £300 + 30 bonus spins on selected games. £5 min. wager to activate deposit spins- expire 3 days from claiming. 35x wagering before bonus or winnings can be withdrawn. £5 max. stake using bonus. Skrill, Neteller deposits excluded from offer. Eligibility restrictions apply.
Without a doubt, Aristocrat Leisure Limited (ALL) is indeed one of the real pillars of the betting sector. Only a fraction of companies can boast the type of expertise it brings to the table, with fewer having the global reach as well as sheer volume of gaming equipment. While the gaming company’s footprint may not exude impressiveness on the Internet, its presence is skyrocketing by the day, thereby making the strength of its brand an essential player in the world of virtual gaming. As ALL’s digital arm continues to expand, participants can expect to see a massive increment in the number of Aristocrat casino games and wagering platforms cropping up online, into which we shall delve.
For a myriad of brick and mortar casino bettors seeking to partake in web-based versions of Aristocrat games, their options are becoming vast, as they include examples such as 50 Lions, Choy Sun, Queen of the Nile, and so much more. Additionally, gamblers can choose to partake in these addictive options either for free or for some real bankroll.
A Brief History
Since it came about in 1953 from the renowned Len Ainsworth, this Australian manufacturer has evolved into one of the biggest producers of casino equipment and slot machines across the globe, with availability in hundreds of web-based gambling parlors, as stated earlier.
The company first built its reputation through the production of the Club Master back in the mid-1950’s, during which machines exuded revolution since they had the capability of handling several pay lines, alongside Scatters, which was somewhat unique for players. With that combined alongside other technical advancements, this sets the organization apart from its competitors, more so, in Australia. The next twenty years would see an astronomically high growth from the firm, from a national presence to a worldwide superpower. In the 1970’s, the manufacturer produced the first video slot machine, after which the five-reeled format that we have today, came to fruition. By the 1990’s, Aristocrat casino apps were well-known, thereby paving the way for a plethora of revenue streams for the firm, hence leading its listing on the Australian Stock Exchange, to date.
One of the more essential acquisitions in the organization’s history occurred in 2013 when it took charge of Product Madness (an Internet and Mobile firm). Thus, this made it a tad more straightforward to launch their land-based games online and offer the profusion of real money and free slots that we currently have in the top casinos.
Aristocrat’s Top Five Online and Mobile Slot Machines
- Buffalo – It has won more global awards than any other game in the last five years. With 1024 ways of winning, not to mention impressive features such as multipliers, wild icons, free spins, and scatters, players can relish in the excitement on the Mobile as well as online gambling parlors.
- AMC’s The Walking Dead – It is probably one of the most exciting licensed games from Aristocrat in 2016, mimicking the famous TV series, “The Walking Dead” which airs on the American Movie Channel (AMC). Additionally, it is one of the few Aristocrat casino slot machines which have four progressive jackpots; namely Grand ($2500), Mini ($10), Major ($250), and Minor ($30), with denominations ranging from a single cent to $20. Stake level limits run the gamut from 75 credits to a maximum of 375 coins.
- Five Dragons – It is one of the most popular Aristocrat online casino games, offering gamblers 243 ways of scoring some wins with multipliers of up to twenty-five times, alongside thirty Free Spins. The bet limits run the gamut from 1c to $125.
- Fifty Dragons – It was one of the company’s initial signature games comprising of fifty pay lines. The Pearl icon signifies the Wild, the Gold Ingot symbolizes the scatter symbol, and last, but not least, the Golden Dragon marks the iconic logo on the reels. Furthermore, it is second to the renowned fifty Lions in this series of popular machines.
- Fifty Lions – It is one of the most famous slots in the last decade, beginning the fifty-line revolution for ALL, with wagers varying from one cent to $200. What is more is that gamblers can relish in the thrill on their Android or Apple portable devices.
The Best and Newest Aristocrat Casinos in the UK
- Burn Bet- If you are on the quest for some incredible gaming action with the opportunity of wagering with Bitcoins, then you ought to give Burn Bet a try. Besides this famous cryptocurrency, other conventional deposit and withdrawal methods for bettors to pin down include Neteller, MasterCard, Skrill, EcoPayz, Visa, Paysafecard, and Wire Card Bank. While it may be relatively new in the market as it came about in the year 2016, Burn Bet indeed has a stock stocked of free Aristocrat slot games, which players have the option of relishing in for some real money. As such, some typical examples entail Miss Kitty, Book of Ra, Age of Troy, Bazaar, and Dynasty of Ming, to list a cadre.Furthermore, the platform offers a 100% match Welcome Bonus of up to 1000 Euros, upon making an initial down payment to the site, which certainly piques the interest of a plethora of new members across the globe. The website is also conveniently accessible in a profusion of languages, ranging from Italian, German, and English, hence catering to a vast audience. Lastly, those who enjoy gambling while on the move can partake in the thrill on their Windows, Apple, Android, and Blackberry smartphones and tablets.
- Queen Vegas- It has a royally impressive assortment of casino games, all of which participants can quickly access on Instant Play, or via downloadable software. Those who are elated with the outlook of the available games can play them on an array of platforms, including Mobile phones and tablets. Some of these alternatives entail Cosmic Fortune, Millionaire Genie, Mega Joker, Arabian Nights, Diamond Double, Doctor Love, Zorro, Spade Arcade, and so much more. Nevertheless, there is a cadre of snags. For instance, members in particular jurisdictions such as Mexico, Belgium, USA, Cyprus, Italy, France, Turkey, and Israel, and Spain, cannot enjoy in fun for some bankroll but can use the website’s “Demo mode” to play for the fun of it.What is more is that the casino ensures that its punters are always in the loop, courtesy of a FAQs page which encompasses an array of essential topics ranging from cash-ins, payouts, safety and other technical issues. However, if you fail to find what you seek on this informative web page, then you have the alternative of contacting a customer care representative via Live Chat, email, or telephone, depending on the issues you encounter. Concerning security, Queen Vegas safeguards all financial transactions using the high tech 128-bit SSL encryption software in an abundance of currencies including Euros, Norwegian Krone, US Dollars, South African Rand, Canadian Dollars, Russian Ruble, Swedish Kroner, Australian Dollars, Danish Krone, and Great British Pounds.While members may be able to conveniently fund their accounts via different bankroll methods, for example, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, and prepaid vouchers, they ought to remember that the lowest cash-in they can make to the website is $20, whereas the highest withdrawal amount per day is $5000.
- The Grand Ivy- Since it came into existence in 2016, the goal of this gaming parlor is to bridge the gap between traditional betting etiquette and advanced web-based wagering, via a beautiful casino exuding a touch of sophistication, and equipped with a broad range of casino games. All new members irrespective of their expertise will have the opportunity of benefiting from three Sign-up promotions which have the potential of rewarding as much as €/$1500 in extra funds, not to mention 100 Free Spins. However, there is a coterie of prohibited jurisdictions in which punters cannot register an account with this casino, including Nigeria, USA, Italy, Spain, Denmark, and France.Given the name, it should come as no surprise that the games at this website are to a very high standard, as members can enjoy a cornucopia of video slots (250) which entail Mega Joker, Arabian Nights, Lucky Eight Line, Zombie Rush, and Mega Fortune, to list a few. If you are always on the move and thereby lack time to sit down and relish in the assortment of machines, then worry not, since you can utilize the Mobile-optimized site that has compatibility with the latest iOS and Android-powered portable gadgets.
- Vulkan- Since the year 1998, this Russian facing betting parlor hosts a myriad of Instant Play games which are readily available not only on your desktop or laptop but also on your Mobile devices. As such, some captivating titles entail Lucky Haunter, Sizzling Hot, King Kong, Blade, Blackjack, South Park, Rocky, Iron Man, the Incredible Hulk, Caribbean Poker, Roulette, and so much more. When it comes to cashing-in and receiving your payouts (if any), the only two available options are Neteller and Skrill which have a maximum down payment limit of $1000, and a minimum cash-in of $15 (Neteller) and $2 (Skrill).Upon the creation of an account with Vulkan, players will be able to make a selection among three different registration rewards. For starters, there is a 200% deposit promotion which offers participants double the amount of their first cash-in, with which they can begin betting. Secondly, members can select one of three 120% Reload offers. Thirdly, there is a 10% cash-back promotion which means that bettors will receive a 10% reimbursement on all losses incurred. Additionally, there are Limited Edition offers for you to take advantage of, for instance, the Millionaire Starter Park that provides a set of five cash-in promotions culminating a total of 200%. Lastly, there is another Limited Edition reward in the form of a 300% match that kick starts your gambling by permitting you to enjoy the excitement three times longer than you usually would with a regular cash-in.
- Prime- Since its establishment in 2007, Prime indeed carries the flag for the renowned Prime Gaming organization which is a reputable web-based casino firm in the heart of London. With registration in Malta and licensure from the UK Gambling Commission, players have absolute peace of mind in the knowledge that gaming on this casino is 100% safe and secure. Furthermore, the website is available in German, Norwegian, English, Swedish, and Finnish, hence catering to a broader customer base.Participants can take advantage of downloading and installing the platform’s games onto their computer gadgets which only occupies 120MB, thus permitting them to enjoy the latest casino games and bonuses from Aristocrat, without the requirement of an internet connection. For instance, there is a Sign-up promotion of 100 Euros (100% rate) on the first deposit you make, which comes with wagering requirements of thirty times before you can withdraw any winnings. Lastly, the customer support is quite efficient and is available 24/7 via telephone 0203 150 0852 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Evidently, there is indeed no doubt about the image of a company that has rooted itself so deeply in the sector of worldwide wagering, more than Aristocrat. It garners respect and by far outmatches the newcomers that are attempting to take its place. As one of the most revered and oldest brands in the business, we can confidently say that Aristocrat’s free online slot games exude fairness, security and are sporadic.