Let’s admit it, we are all out here looking for the ultimate best deals especially when it comes to playing casino games. We want the best odds, the best games and most importantly, the best bonuses. And as far as bonuses are concerned, you can be certain that the no deposit bonus, otherwise known as the cashback or money back bonus, is the best out there. What’s better than not spending any of your money as you try out the casino services and still get to win real money?
No Deposit Bonus Meaning
A no deposit bonus is a freebie that comes in different forms (free cash, free spins, free bets) and lets you try out the services offered by the casino risk-free.
With this bonus, you get to play the games like in free play mode, but with the added advantage of being able to keep the winnings, all of them or at least a part. How’s this for a deal?
There are different types of no deposit casino bonuses. And they include:
- Free spins: You’ll be spinning the slot games without spending a dime but being able to land on winnings.
- Bonus Cash: You get to receive a certain amount of money when you sign up at the casino and can use it to play certain casino games.
- Loyalty Bonuses: It’s very rare to find loyal people nowadays. Which is why some casinos will award you with a no deposit bonus as a way of saying thank you for choosing to stick with them.
Terms and Conditions Associated with The No Deposit Bonus
Like all the free things, no deposit casino bonuses come with certain conditions that you must fulfil in order to use them. This is what we are going to look at in this section.
- Wagering requirements: Other casinos refer to them as rollover or playthrough requirements. Regardless of the name used, you will need to wager your bonus (or deposit+bonus) a certain number of times (usually x25-x45) by playing the casino games to unlock the bonus money. After the playthrough requirements are met, you will be able to withdraw your winnings.
- Game Specification: To some casinos online, you can only use the no deposit bonus to play some of the games offered at the casino. Usually, free bonuses are given to play slots.
- Expiration Dates: There’s usually a deadline on the bonuses. Failure to claim and/or wager them by the time the bonus expires leads to its cancellation.
- Country Specific: To prevent the misuse of the bonus money, some of the casinos have restricted players from certain countries from claiming the free cash. Players from these countries have a bad record of misusing the bonus in past cases leading to the casinos to ban them.
- Max cash out limit: Most of the free bonuses have a maximum limit on withdrawable winnings. For example, if you have got a £20 no deposit bonus, you may not be allowed to cash out more than £100 of the winnings gained from it.
No Deposit Bonuses Are All The Rage
If you find yourself faced with the decision of registering and playing at a casino, which offers you a no deposit bonus and one where you have to make a deposit first in order to play, it’s a no-brainer as to which one will come first. Ideally, any online casino website should have a form of no deposit bonus to enable you to test out their services. After all, we all deserve a bit of free sample before we commit to making a major purchase.
Yet, you need to be more cautious about cashback, as some of these no deposit bonuses come with a lot of strings attached to them. Just ensure you go through the terms and conditions before claiming the free money.